[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over the past couple months I started thinking about countries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1497284870018.jpg (897KB, 4000x1999px) Image search: [Google]
1497284870018.jpg
897KB, 4000x1999px
Over the past couple months I started thinking about countries that I would want to move to (or at least visit) if I ever get tired of being in the U.S, for now I've narrowed it down to Spain and Japan.
It's hard for me to choose because on one hand I like the overall look of Japan and I'm kind of into the history and culture of the country. Then on the other there's Spain which seems nice cause it seems to have a sort of slow and chilled out lifestyle and atmosphere, I kind of dig the look of the country but I'm not much into it's history or anything.
What are some thoughts and opinions you guys might have to help me decide? Any help is appreciated
>>
>>1260998
>What are some thoughts and opinions
My thoughts and opinion is the same as usual, that people who are "tired" of the US are low IQ, and your opinion, as well as your logical reasoning, is subpar. So, any musings you have on Japan or Spain are both really not worth anyone's time. It's already obvious you're not a mental giant.

>likes how countries kind of like look, overall

Go get a good education and job, and try to understand your emigration idea is not going to happen to two countries with strict policies no matter how they "look" to you. It is probably, overall, like your good education and job won't really happen, because it is the foundation to actually liking where you live. It's what adults have told you since you were a child. Time to believe that the road to happiness is hard work not idle escapist dreaming.
>>
>>1261000
I didn't say I'm tired of the U.S now and I probably won't be but if there comes a time where I do then I plan to move to these places.
And as for moving I'm willing to work as hard as I need to fully emigrate if I do end up actually wanting to stay there.
>>
>>1260998
>I've narrowed it down to Spain and Japan.
Two countries with literally nothing in common

>It's hard for me to choose because on one hand I like the overall look of Japan
Do you speak Japanese?

>and I'm kind of into the history and culture of the country.
>kind of into the culture
I'm sure you'll fit right in then lol

>Then on the other there's Spain which seems nice cause it seems to have a sort of slow and chilled out lifestyle and atmosphere, I kind of dig the look of the country but I'm not much into it's history or anything.
Do you speak Spanish? Do you know what the unemployment rate is like there?

>What are some thoughts and opinions you guys might have to help me decide? Any help is appreciated
You will never move to either.
>>
>>1261000
man the US is probably the less appealing country in the world tourism-wise. Places also need soul
>>
just viisit each thean update your wanker's opinion ffs
>>
>>1260998
Spain would be a better place to retire, Japan a better place to live, Spain a better place to work, Japan better for career
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.