[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's /trv/ going next? How'd you pick the country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: x9ijf.jpg (137KB, 2395x1496px) Image search: [Google]
x9ijf.jpg
137KB, 2395x1496px
Where's /trv/ going next? How'd you pick the country or countries and what are you going to do there?

For me, I'm going to Mexico for three weeks between June and July. After that, I'm taking a flight to Tanzania, staying for a month, and then doing a week in Zambia to chill and see Victoria Falls. Heading out from Lusaka for about two weeks in Addis Ababa and Ethiopia and then another ten or fifteen days in Cairo. Culminating in India and spending three months there for my eighth visit to the country.

Mostly tourism stuff, but I have a friend in the Peace Corps on Zanzibar island I'm going to stay with for about a month. Pretty excited, TBQH.
>>
>>1260675
Going to Italy for a month in just over a week. Two weeks in Tuscany, a week on the Amalfi Coast, and a week in Sicily. My wife has a sabbatical from her job, we wanted somewhere relatively easy and child-friendly for our first big international trip with the kids (5 year old twins who have previously only been to Mexico), we speak some Italian, she really likes the food (she's vegetarian, and tires quickly of her options in Asia, Africa, and Latin America) we like wine, I like coffee, we like history.
>>
>>1260843
Oh, and regarding what we plan to do, we plan to force the kids to experience one historical or cultural thing per day, and otherwise just sit around drinking while the kids run around and do kid stuff.
>>
Going to Japan in October for a week. Didn't get to go last year. Turned out better than expected because I paid less than I would have last year. I'm decent at the language, so just going for tourism stuff. Really excited, but at the same time, nervous because it's my first international trip.
>>
>>1260675
I'm considering going to Mexico City this summer as well, but I am not sure yet. If not I'm going to Paris again and a week in Moscow next year
>>
3 weeks in Japan

Gonna be using only a Seishun 18 Ticket (only local and limited express trains) to travel from Tokyo to Shikoku and then spend around two weeks there. Gonna be my 4th trip to the country and my second one within 2 months, I just love it there.
>>
>>1260675
Going to Zambia for the first time in like a week. Will let you know if there's shit you mustn't miss.
>>
>>1260675
I just booked a one week trip to Cancun departing on Thursday because the tickets where cheap and I can take a week off.
No idea what I will be doing but some scuba diving and lots of drinks are always great.
>>
>Iceland in the middle of August (2 weeks)
>Denver - (National Parks/Forests) - Seattle - SF - SoCal (Month and a half)
>Fiji (week or two)
>Straya, WHV (6 months)
>Then continue, where depends on how much I can save in Australia
I've booked my tickets up to and including my ticket out of the US. Fucking terrified, if I'm honest.
>>
Going to Osaka later in the year because I found a decent flight deal. No idea yet if I want to stay there or go somewhere else as well. Possibly Fukuoka.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.