[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone been/moved to Ukraine? How's the dating scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Anyone been/moved to Ukraine?

How's the dating scene?

What are my chances of finding a nice wholesome Christian girl to settle down and have missionary sex with for the purpose of procreation rather than a getting scammed by a golddigger?

What are my chances of finding decent friends to hang out with and not becoming suicidal from loneliness?

What are my chances of getting beaten/mugged?

Which city best for finding a soulmate, Kiev, Odessa or Uzhgorod?

I'm 37, I speak English, Hungarian, Hebrew and have pretty good income (in Ukrainian standards).
>>
>>1260526
Why the fuck would you move to ukraine, you don't even speak the language.
>>
>>1260526

>I'm 37

Your a bit late.
>>
File: 1417035841088.jpg (829KB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
1417035841088.jpg
829KB, 5616x3744px
>>1260526
>What are my chances of finding a nice wholesome Christian girl to settle down and have missionary sex with for the purpose of procreation rather than a getting scammed by a golddigger?
>>
>>1260544
I look much younger, you wouldn't believe I'm over 30
>>
>>1260537
because of the hot women, duh
>>
bump for serious advice
>>
>>1260544
;_;
I needed time to get my career going, buy a house, and buy a car, that's not fair!
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1260526
>nice wholesome Christian girl
At church.

Find a nice ukrainian orthodox church, go to every single event, social events, not just mass, and if there is some girl there that loves the Lord and religion enough to be active in her church, she'll probably be a decent person. Befriend some grandmas, aunts and such, where you want someone recommended by reputation, not some woman who comes to you where you've been scoped out as the target.

Gotta beware anyone who grew up atheist. I would think you'd be hard pressed to find someone in a former soviet bloc, probably better to look at ukrainian churches in the US, people who had family that fled before all the cold war corruption and who wasn't taught to hate another ethnicity. Maybe look to some persecuted coptics?
>>
Bump because I'm toying with moving to Ukraine for a couple of months next year. I was thinking Kiev but I can be swayed otherwise. I want to get a plush apartment, live like a king and just train calisthenics because everything is so cheap there. That, and Ukrainian women are really sexy to me.
>>
>>1260789
They aren't physically that different from the white girls you typically meet in the US

You're just enchanted because they wear high heeled shoes all the time and are less "sassy" or obsessed with pets.

If you marry her and bring her back to the states she will get fat just like any woman probably, and certainly by middle age.

You need to embrace the next level preemptively, learn to love fatties, stay home, spend that travel money on expensive shoes and a nice suit.
>>
File: Russian past time.jpg (122KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Russian past time.jpg
122KB, 960x960px
Learn the language or very least the alphabet. Or learn Russian. I actually dated a UA girl while living in Poland. Still miss her sometimes. :(
>>
>>1260597
lol, give it up. You're literally 15 years late.
>>
>>1260526
If you are good looking and a decent person, you can definitely find nice, normal (non hooker) girls in both Ukraine and Russia. Plenty of young educated women also speak English.

But if you are a loser at home you will be a loser over here as well. You will either need to date way down to find someone desperate, or pay for it.
>>
OP should visit the Eastern European Lady School and marry one of their graduates:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG3whNsg4MI
>>
>>1260793
It's the mind that I like. I'm Canadian but what you're saying still applies. I do alright here and abroad but I've noticed Ukrainians and eastern Europeans are especially into me so I'm just hitting my market because I'm and Asian who's only into white women nd it'll always be a numbers game
>>
>>1260970
>a numbers game
wut?
>>
>>1260970
You're an asian? Is that what you're saying? Is there some reason you're using a really vague term that encompasses a continent of very dissimilar people? What is your actual origin? Hong Kong? Pakistan? Philippines? India? Japanese? Vietnamese? Indonesia? Nepalese? WTFare you going on about...you brought your own "race" into it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.