[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm filling out my passport application, form DS-11. Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I'm filling out my passport application, form DS-11. Do I need to fill every field out? I don't really want to give the government shit like my email, salary, travel plans, etc.

I realize they already have some of that stuff, but I don't want to make it easy on them either.
>>
>>1260348
Who cares? Do you pay taxes? Do you realize you create a new email and put in a random country?
>>
>>1260348
The DS11 PDF I found doesn't ask for salary. Make a new gmail for the application and just write "no current plans" for travel.
>>
>>1260348
Just make a new email account. There's a reason they want it. They might have a question processing your application, which is probably important to you.
>>
>>1260348
the travel plans question is in case they need to expedite the application...that is on the application whether you pay the expedited fee or not

Stop being so secretive and paranoid. You don't want this thing declined or delayed. It's slow enough. They don't ask for your salary, but your occupation, ie medical doctor, journalist, mechanic, clerk, student. What is it that you put on your taxes?
>>
>>1260472
>Stop being so secretive and paranoid.

People who say this always make me lel. It's not just paranoia, it's not wanting your shit to be hacked. The government has proven itself to be basically 100% untrustworthy with your personal data. I'm guessing you havn't kept up with any of the dozens of data breaches into various arms of the Federal gov't? All of them affecting millions of Americans.

You shouldn't give them any more than you absolutely have to, for your own personal security.
>>
>>1260348
I'd just give them a throwaway email and generic horseshit for occupation and travel plans, but put your real phone number on there just in case they can contact you if any problems arise.
>>
>>1260800
This
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.