[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats a good way to carry a few thousand dollars in cash with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1471232223066.jpg (37KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
1471232223066.jpg
37KB, 500x655px
whats a good way to carry a few thousand dollars in cash with you stealthily?

Is a money belt a good option?? If im wearing boots I might just put it in a ziplock and shove it in my boot
>>
>>1260063
Roll tightly around a pencil, remove pencil, tighten more, tape, wrap in plastics, lube up the wad of cash, push it into your rectum.

Make sure you go to the bathroom first.
>>
>>1260066
That's actually a pretty good idea
>>
Wear a jacket or vest with inner pockets.
>>
>>1260063
Buy bitcoins for cash on https://localbitcoins.com/ and then sell when you arrive.
Easy money laundering
>>
>>1260606
that's an even better idea than the one with the rectum.
>>
I get a belt with split leather, put in the notes and reglue. There's a trick to it and it only works with polymer.

You can just tape it to yourself, it's not comfortable and won't hold up to a search

Rectal is harder than you think, if the object inserted is too small it can cause tears and be hard to hold in.
Your better off putting the money in a annal egg sex toy, just the outside

You don't need a belt just for cash, works ok for larger things though.
Honestly a pocket with a button is just as stealthy.
Stealth isn't about where you put it so much as not exposing it.
So many tourists have a "stealth" location but are constantly accessing it in public

One of the best options is a small bag that clips onto the inside of your belt

Boot is ok, but can fall out as your walk
I put money under the sole of my shoes, not down the side

PLEASE NEWMODS STOP BANNING ME FOR EXIT NODE
>>
>>1260609
I disagree, I am extremely paranoid and hate cash exchanges in foreign countries also butcoins by definition leave a trail.

Don't trust a stranger, trust your bum.

Also the hacket idea is stupid, I saw a Chinese man at the Minneapolis airport struggling to explain to a pushy immigration officer why had huge wads of cash in his pocket.
>"I-I-I need it....."
>" don't they have banks in your country?"
>>
>>1260619
>Bitcoins leave a trail

Why do you bother replying ?
>>
>>1260063
I just get pockets sewn on the inside of my jeans.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.