[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moscow guide v1.2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: cover.png (1MB, 1060x1506px) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
1MB, 1060x1506px
Hi /trv

I'm that Russian anon who created a thread and wrote a guide on Moscow here some time ago.

Now, I have to admit I fucked up a little bit. I wanted to release the proofread and updated v1.2 today as one French anon from here was nice to proofread it for me, qudos to him! He did proofread it, but I'm out of time to apply finishing touches and write additional info for v1.2 and I'm leaving for abroad for a couple of weeks.

The reason why I want to upload it now is that Confederations Cup starts in a little more than a week, and for this period you can enter the country visa-free (check the guide). In fact some people already started entering Russia visa-free 2 days ago. I see rise in interest in trips to Russia on Tripadvisor and other sites.

So the best solution that I got - I'm uploading the unedited v1.1 for those of you who haven't seen it and I'll release v1.2 when I'm ready.

website with v1.0:
https://bestmoscowquide.yolasite.com/

v1.1:
http://depositfiles.com/files/or55cep9p

I'll bump with a couple of pages for those who haven't seen it yet.
>>
File: g1.png (501KB, 1040x1490px) Image search: [Google]
g1.png
501KB, 1040x1490px
>>
File: g2.png (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
g2.png
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>
File: g3.png (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
g3.png
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>
File: g4.png (984KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
g4.png
984KB, 2560x1600px
>>
Thank you Anon. Very interesting, this Visa free travel.
You do good service
>>
bumping this
>>
>>1260038
I'm waiting for your book, anon. Release it.
>>
hi op,

this is really really nice, and it must have been a lot of work to put it together. i still don't have anything concrete planned, but will def use this one when i do end up moscow.

with that said, in an eventual, updated version, could you add the original cyrillic russian names of food please? it's much easier to find this type of stuff if the original name is written down somewhere. (same with the names of places, and every russian word listed.)

thanks again
>>
>>1260038
Hey man, really like the style of your guide. Plenty of great info. I am a foreigner living in Moscow (with a Russian wife) and the kind of info you have is what people need to know.

What is your end game... published ebook? I have formatted and edited ebooks in the past and if you wanted some help I would be willing to put in a few hours.
>>
>>1261351
I think, you should try to learn Cyrillic. It's easy, a lot of my friends have already done it. It will make your life here much more pleasant. Really.
>>
love the samefagging OP, once again, keep up the good work, could use a bit more variation in your samefagged post, be not as obvious, still a fan, keep it up with your delusions. I always compliment people on guides that I never used and guides about places that I never visited. Great stuff, I will totally buy every little thing that you put out, ebook, shitpost, merchandise. OP for President. I live in Russia btw.
>>
>>1260038
Good info. You should compress your images, though, as they're fucking huge.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.