[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is life safe in US states like for instance Colorado or Texas,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: PaloDuro_106.jpg (229KB, 1760x796px) Image search: [Google]
PaloDuro_106.jpg
229KB, 1760x796px
Is life safe in US states like for instance Colorado or Texas, where everybody bear guns? I consider whether is it safe to go for a walk when you know that everybody can shot you?
>>
>>1259467

It's safe for the same reason as going for a walk where everyone has knives or keys to a vehicle.
>>
I lived in Memphis for a while, one of the most dangerous city in the US, and most of it is relatively safe if you don't wander into the poorest part. The US is pretty much ghettoized fairly 'well'.
>>
>>1259467
It's really only a problem if you commonly get into major arguments with people who might be unable to control their temper and reach for a weapon. How many major arguments do you normally get in with locals when you're on holiday, OP?
>>
>>1259523
I honestly cannot even see this happening. The worst thing you can do in anything short of a life threatening situation is pull out a gun.
>>1259467
>safe
Consider a different state with less traffic.
>>
It's totally unsafe. Don't come here.
>>
>>1259467

believe it or not, guns are not weapons of mass destruction which eliminate all life within a 100-mile radius just by being worn on a hip.

believe it or not, americans do not just fire their guns randomly in every direction without provocation.

believe it or not, shit you see on TV is over-dramatized and absurd.

i have lived in the US for 37 out of my 41 years and the only time anyone ever pointed a gun at me, it was a cop who was terrified for his life because i was carrying a baseball bat down a residential street at noon on my way to the park to play baseball.

no, i'm not black. yes, cops are enormous faggots.
>>
>>1259585
>Cop pulls his gun because of a baseball bat
He does sound like a huge fag
>>
I've been in multiple situations where someone starts shooting after an argument. I've had a guy aim a gun right at my head when we were about to fight. These are rare situations though.

It will be safe OP. People don't just pull out there guns for no reason. However if you're not white you might experience some racism in Texas and places outside of Denver.
>>
>>1259467
>the dangerous Americans with guns meme
You can go through most of Texas and only see a handful of guns if you didn't want to, most people keep them hidden or in their house, no one is walked their gun down the street like a fucking dog, he'll I live in Louisiana with some of the highest concentrations of guns and I don't see a lot of other guns

Don't be a fucking pansy, Texas and Colorado are fun as shit and really safe unless you go into the hoods of major cities
>>
I live in one of the most gun-friendly states on the east coast. Over half my neighbors own guns. I've never once heard of anyone in my area getting shot.
Shitty troll thread is shitty.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.