[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Madeira with my girlfriend in a week. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4499.png (377KB, 594x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4499.png
377KB, 594x425px
I'm going to Madeira with my girlfriend in a week. I have no budget limit, and have a car. Staying in Funchal. Does anybody have any hot tips?

I'm going to the CR7 museum of course. But if anybody has any familiarity with food sugggestions, hikes, etc., that'd be cool.
>>
>>1259289
>no budget limit
Just grab 'em by the pussy.
>>
>>1259373
I mean, I do have a limit, but I'm not trying to scrounge.
>>
>>1259289
I'm still pissed that you posted this shit on /sp/ and we're taking advice from children that watch sports and have never travelled further than their kitchen.

Anyways..I'll help you.

I spent a week a couple of years ago in Madeira.

1. Pico de Arieiro is a fun hike. The views on top are some of the best in Europe. However can get busy. Also make sure you're not a fat fuck and can actually hike for 5 hours. It isn't really a beginner's climb (nor expert). Anyway there is a café on top and it's a nice spot to chill.

2. Ponta de Sao Lourenco. Another Jon challenging hike with some beautiful views. You get to see both sides of the ocean one which is insanely crazy and one calm. Not a beginner's hike either
...takes 4 hours. Don't be fat.

3. Monte cable car. Some great views of Madeira.

Didn't go to the ronaldo museum (was it even a thing 2 years ago?)

Overall. The hikes are nice but get very busy unless you're alpha and go at 5 -6 am ish in the AM. The food is good..nothing special.
>>
Thanks! I thought /sp/ would be good due to a high concentration of Portuguese, but those fuckers were useless.
>>
>>1259289
The levada walks are pretty good.
>>
>>1259645
>expecting /sp/ to be useful for TRAVELLING tips

there arent many portuguese on /sp/ tho, /int/ would be a best option senpai
>>
>>1259645
/sp/ average age is 15..you think they have travelled to Madeira?

L
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.