[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fucking Loves Whale Watching >Fucking Loves being on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

>Fucking Loves Whale Watching
>Fucking Loves being on the Ocean
>Fucking Loves Traveling
Is it possible to take a boat across the Ocean? like instead of taking a plane you take a boat? Are cruisers the only ones left? are they expensive?
>>
>>1259023
you can travel on a freight boat, but it's multiple times more expensive than flying and more than a cruise probably. If you have some sailing experience, you can also luck out and try to find a crew that needs some help on board (best to just ask in harbors e.g. in Portugal, US etc.)
>>
>>1259023
look up repositioning cruisers. I think it's exactly what you are looking for, though I wouldn't be so sure about seeing many whales.
>>
>>1259023
I had some friends who sailed on a yatch across the pacific without any skills and got paid a few bucks for basically just moving sails around, washing decks and taking watches. They were both hot girls who are kind of up for anything though, so they might have been hired as pussy. I didn't ask but they were living in the same cabins as these guys for a fortnight and they probably banged one or more of them.
>>
>>1259023
Cunard Cruises from USA to Europe. Here's a few.

http://www.skymilescruises.com/results.do?wdos=3&places=N&days=ALL&Month=ALL&dd=ALL&d=&d2=&fd=2&shoppingZipCode=Zip+Code&SType=A&clp=1&sort=7&Search.x=42&Search.y=22&Search=Search&c=ALL&v=ALL&porttype=E&SType=P&ptype=c&type=c&p=NYC&SType=A&clp=1&IncludeSeniorRates=false&IncludeAlumniRates=false&AlumniCruiseId=false
>>
>>1259023
Take a "inner passage" cruise in Alaska. Whales everywhere.

If you don't want the big-ass cruise ship experience, there is probably somebody doing small-ship cruises.
>>
File: 1495082977908.jpg (153KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495082977908.jpg
153KB, 768x512px
>>1259025
>6'4, roughly 235 lbs
>practicing muay thai since I was 13
>also took sailing lessons since I was 8, rich parents
>hung out at harbors in my early 20's
>hitch rides with boomer nerds, promise to clean and cook and stuff
>wait until shore is no longer visible
>just sleep in, every once in a while I sweep and move a few things
>tell them I just feel sea sick and this wasn't a good idea
>spend my days tanning on deck, fishing, and putting my itinerary together for when we hit shore
>they get mad but idgaf
>guys eyeball me, I just flex and look out at the ocean
>make a reference to how far out we are and how anything could go down at any second
>tell them stories about junior mma fights i had, the time i broke the guys jaw, smashed someone's femur, fought with a broken toe
>they never, ever, challenge me
>they usually give me a bit of cash when we reach the harbor
>after paying theyget away from me as fast as possible
>mfw I do this all the time, and get paid to travel the world and intimidate middle aged parrothead boomers

sweet life bros, word of advice, it pays if you come from upper middle class or a rich family. if you can speak the language of the yacht club types they are more likely to trust you, dress in that laid back preppy style too
>>
File: 1481511106481.jpg (220KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1481511106481.jpg
220KB, 1280x852px
>>1259802
Showing up to a harbor with a six pack on yacht racing nights is fucking awesome but if someone is souring the watering hole I can't help but think you're making it harder for me to have a good time just because you're a dick. Knowing how to fight and knowing when and why to fight are two different things, you sound like a bully
>>
File: 1493797074703.gif (412KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1493797074703.gif
412KB, 499x374px
>>1259819
I never said I actually had to get into fights, believe me, if you saw what I looked like you would understand why no chubby retired real estate agent that is pushing 60 would want to fight me out on the open sea. I don't actually want to hurt anybody, and it started off as kind of a joke when I wasn't feeling up to the daily routine. Once I realized it could be my ticket to just travel for free I kind of made it into my own little art form. I don't think it will affect your chances of getting hired at all, unless you happen to be as big and well trained as I am lel.

btw I'm not really a street brawler, most of my fights have been in competitions and if it came down to it I would bitch out and just wash the deck. The day a boomer actually steps to me and makes me work is the day I respect him for taking the risk and do what he says.
>>
>>1259832
You didn't say you got in fights, but the way I'm reading it you're still threatening people. I'm butthurt because I'm big and well-trained too, so I know people make assumptions about me from the way I look, move, and act. Seems like it's working out for you so great job and all that, not really my cup of tea but whatever. You still seem like a dick.
>>
>>1259834
Well if you don't like it don't do it. I was just letting OP know that depending on his stature there might be a way to hitch rides on yachts without having to worry to much about knowing how to sail. I've been called a bully and a dick before and it doesn't really bother me.

Like OP, I have one life to live and I'm going to make the most of it. I've already had enough travel over the ocean to have no regrets.
>>
In my hostel in Portugal I talked to a 70 year old danish guy who had just sailed from the caribbean to the azores with his son. So yes
>>
File: 2154898556.jpg (57KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
2154898556.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
>>1259802
>>1259819
>>1259832
>>1259834
>>1260029

wewlads
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.