[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a debit card from a french bank at my local bus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1496193556347.png (114KB, 392x666px) Image search: [Google]
1496193556347.png
114KB, 392x666px
I found a debit card from a french bank at my local bus stop, what should I do
>>
>>1258169
turn it into the the bank the card is from or the police
>>
>>1258171
this

just call the number on the card
>>
>>1258169
imagine you lost your card at a bus stop. Would should anon do in your opinion?
>>
>>1258169
Throw it away. There's no point in keeping it, you can't steal the money because you don't have the PIN and because the police will fuck up your life.

Turning it in is waste of time, the owner has likely already cancelled the car and will receive a new one in the mail in a few days.

Only reason to bring it to a bank chain would be to impress a cute clerk by playing Mr. Good Samaritan....but she's likely married or gay anyway.

Not sure why you even picked it up to be honest. Don't touch dirty shit you find on the ground.
>>
>>1258341
Me and a friend once found hash on the ground. Was pretty cool
>>
>>1258169
>I found a debit card from a french bank at my local bus stop, what should I do
Stores likely call the number all the time to report it left there. You should call or simply cut it up and throw it out so another person can't use it.
>>
>>1258169
Give it back, Tyrone.
>>
>>1258169
>What should I do?
You should post about travel on a travel board.

Or a barrel roll.

One or the other.
>>
>>1258169
easy OP. Look at the name on the debit card and find out where the guy who owns it lives. Then go to France to the adress. Then call his bank impersonating him and tell them that you forgot your pin. They will send him the new pin in the mail, you might have to fake his signature first though. Then it's just a matter of camping out in the bushes near his house and wait for the postman and snatch the letter with the new pin out of the mailbox. Eh Walah you just fucked over a smelly Frenchman.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.