[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iran

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: tehran.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tehran.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
Has anyone ever gone to Iran? Specifically Tehran? Advice on what to see/do, food, nightlife etc. I'm not trying to leave Tehran, I don't wanna become the next white isis victim
>>
>>1258111
>I don't wanna become the next white isis victim
Iran never had & doesn't have any ISIS activity whatsoever. The whole country is safe. What are you smoking?
>>
>>1258146
If OP doesn't even know that they should just not go to Iran at all.
>>
I have been to Iran. Tehran is aight but the culture is in Isfahan and Shiraz. My favorite place is Mashhad its really chill. Beats any european city i've been to hands down. Its a religious city though so your mileage may vary
>>
>>1258111
Alcohol is illegal so the only nightlife you'll get are the tea houses.
>>
>>1258111
Iran supports Hamas not Daesh (IS). They hate IS.
About the Iranian visa: Please be aware that a visit to iran can cause trouble upon entry to U.S. and bans you from entry into Isreal.
>>
>>1258111
This woman did a 3 part video on her experience tasting food in Tehran it looks cool check it out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svIc130oEBM&t=1s
>>
OP, are you seriously going to Iran ONLY to stay in the capital? Go somewhere else
>>
>>1258312
The other way around, rather. Causes you trouble upon entry to Israel and bans you from entry to US.
>>
>>1258320
No ban on US visits, but you no longer qualifty for the visa waiver program, thus forcing you to either take the risk and get banned from entering if they find out, or obtain a visa.
>>
Basically, Iran is the country of the century in terms of traveling. You should go asap.

Tehran is worth a day or two (more if you wanna get in touch with locals), but you should move on to more interesting places. Consider not only the major cities in the south but also those in the north. Mashhad ist a huge detour but you might want to give it a go.

>>1258170
This is bullshit.
>>
>>1258789
What nightlife did you come across?

I want to go but I'm not sure about solo travelling in Iran. Would rather do it with one or two others.
>>
File: g.png (295KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
295KB, 600x519px
>>1258312
>tfw american citizen
>>
>>1258111
Went there for twice for work, which was as lovely experience as far as professional travels can go. went back with my parents, trekking for two weeks, saw a bit of Tehran, Shiraz (the nasir al mulk mosque is a sight to behold), Ispahan. I booked a tour operator specialized in treks because i didn't see myself assuming the responsability of my parents in case of absolute improvisation or the occasional fuck up. Can't tell much about the nightlife as we spent most of our time outside of cities, though, but i loved the time I spent here. I highly recommend it anyway. Population is wonderful, tourism is rare. Mostly chinese it seemed to me.

>>1258312
>>1258320
>>1258326
How doable is it for you guys to get two valid passports at the same time? It is justified via my job but anyone in my country who makes a demand under the justification that some destinations may be "incompatible", as they say, can perfectly request and probably obtain a second one.
>>
>>1258803
In the bigger (student) cities, there's basically parties every week. With a bit of luck and the right local friends it's easy to stumble into one of them. But don't expect too much alcohol as it's REALLY expensive. Weed (and opium) are cheaper and easier to get.
>>
Desperately want to go, but I'm British and don't want to use a guide, although it would probably be useful.
>>
>>1258312
>Iran supports Hamas not Daesh (IS)
Iran supports Hezbollah, which is like the Shia version of Hamas.
But yeah they do hate ISIS.
>>
I'm Canadian so the travel ban isn't really an issue, but I'd likely be traveling with someone who has dual Canadian-Egyptian citizenship. As long as he doesn't use his Egyptian passport will he be okay?

I'm okay with not traveling to Israel, lol

I should've looked into the alcohol thing before asking that question. Are there hookah bars there or is that a no-go as well?
>>
>>1258146
Dis nigga spoke too soon.
>>
>>1259693
You guys can't travel freely and will need guides but as long as you're a guy hookah bars are no problems, most of them are men only.
>>
>>1259629
The only thing they have in common is that they both cause Israel butthurt so much they forced the USA to designate them as terrorists even though they aren't.
>>
>>1259693
>I'm Canadian so the travel ban isn't really an issue

Yes it is. Canadians cant travel freely in Iran.
>>
>>1260181
I think he was talking about the travel ban to the US that's imposed on you if you come from one of the ESTA countries.
>>
>>1258845
idk bout you but every german citizen can easily have 3 or more passports.
>>
>>1260209
wat?
>>
>>1258312
>ban if you post in this section

is israel plebbity or what
>>
Is it even possible to fuck girls over there?
>>
>>1260567
get in with some rich girl from north tehran probably

i hear weed's not impossible to get either
>>
>>1260625
Or even middle class girls with liberal families. Weed seems pretty common in creative circles and if you meet to right people booze as well
>>
File: to visit.png (80KB, 747x946px) Image search: [Google]
to visit.png
80KB, 747x946px
Going to Iran next year. Also, the only ISIS attack so far has been in Tehran, so take that as you will. As everyone also already said, you really should see at least Isfehan and Shiraz region. Pic related is my current list of possible stuff to visit.

But really, don't limit yourself to Tehran, there's so much more.
>>
Iranian here.
I can't post on here.
So if you have any questions either reach me on hak1377@yahoo
Or @hak1377 in telegram.
>>
>>1261356
How do you plan on travelling to those different places?

I want to go to Tehran and Isfahan, but I know there must be more to see.
>>
>>1261709
Not him, but there's cheap-o buses, and flights if you don't want to drive for hours on end.
>>
>>1261709
The train network is reasonable, and there's also buses and flights like the other anon said
>>
>>1261725
>>1261975
Thanks.

I want to go but it's going to take ages to plan, I think. Mainly because I will need a guide.

Maybe our Government will patch things up with Iran before I die...
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.