[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here lies about their thoughts and beliefs to get laid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tuktuk-500.jpg (52KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
tuktuk-500.jpg
52KB, 500x345px
Who else here lies about their thoughts and beliefs to get laid whilst travelling. I was sitting in a dorm room in cambo and the conversation went like this

>Random German: I hate ze fucking tuk tuks zey are very rude shouting all ze fucking time
>Me: hold on I don't think that's fair, tuk tuk drivers are only trying to make money for their families and blah blah blah colonialism
>Hot girl: omg you're so right!1!

In reality I hate tuk tuk drivers and I hope that uber drives them all into the gutter.
>>
>>1257756
man everyone hates tuk-tuk drivers

I was at a border a few days ago and they wanted 10x a fair rate, and wouldn't budge a goddamn cent as they were he only option for transport (funny that)

they were charging Chinese 50x the going rate too, racist cunts

I walked 8km with my bags just to spite them, figure they just keep going up and up until someone decides to walk

and the vermin harass you as well, especially in vietnam
sometimes they even try to obstruct your path; and commonly they just grab your bag and take it to their ride

the frequency tuk tuk steal bags is such that anyone who tries it with me gets winded, two weeks ago in Phnom pehn I saw some tourists at night load their bags onto a tuk tuk for him to just take off without them

gas them all
>>
>>1257756
I try to lie both abroad and at home, but I just can't.

You can get laid easily if you pretend that you're interested in everything she is passionate about. Nothing drops panties quicker than just agreeing.

But I'm old. I've had plenty of good lays, not tortured by that why must I still be a virgin feel. I tend to attract girls with vastly different opinions than me on everything, the things I'd have to agree with to charm them are painful to say, and so I just don't think it's worth it anymore. I prefer whores now to be honest.
>>
what is the big appeal of SEA? i picture a bunch of fat dutch men fucking 12 yr olds
>>
>>1257981
You're about 20 years too late, except for parts of Cambodia.
>>
>>1258006
what do you mean im too late? im not into that sort of shit, just what i imagine SEA is like after watching the beach
>>
>>1258007
That doesn't happen anymore. Now they're 16
>>
>>1257756
I wanted to go to the laying budda but didn't know the direction, (it was only 2 blocks away), fucking tuk tuk driver decided to go in some fucking circles to charge me more. Then had the nerve to say I cheated him.
>>
>>1257756
What I hate most, is when they make 'friends' with me and then bring me to some place where they get money or some %
>>
>>1258007
What part of The Beach had Dutch men with 12 year olds?
>>
>whilst traveling

Regardless of where you are, even at home, men have been lying in order to get laid since times immortal. Traveling, I have lied about my name, nationality, profession, beliefs, whatever, just to appear as someone the girl wants to sleep with.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.