[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be traveling to Paris on 31 July and i'll be staying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (129KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 384x384px
I'll be traveling to Paris on 31 July and i'll be staying until 30 august.

Need brotips on how to enjoy and survive there with € 1500.

I'll be going alone
>>
If accomodation is not already taken of, 1500€ is too low. There are shit loads of fun stuff to do in paris. What are you interested in
>>
>>1257298
Historical tourism, Night life, Cultural knowledge and travel to countries around France

I do plan to stay in a hostel and buy food from supermarket
>>
>>1257300
that's a bit low to have a good time
>>
>>1257326
50 eur a day is very little in Paris in peak American tourist season, too. The museums are expensive if you don't buy the Museum Pass which makes things much cheaper, but you have to use it on consecutive days.
>>
>>1257409
>The museums
Paris is very beautiful city with gorgeous architecture, I think it is a bad idea to spend time and money for museums.
>>
>>1257275
You need about 3x that money. Paris is really fucking dear, and that's coming as a Londoner living here.
>>
>>1257422
Don't you need jus a fuckin day or three to see the city. Then you looked at the buildings and that's it.
>>
File: paris6.png (1MB, 2121x610px) Image search: [Google]
paris6.png
1MB, 2121x610px
>>1257275
You should not waste your money going to paris.
>>
>>1257816
ah paris 1942
It was like a summer breeze under my tank wheels
>>
use your money for one day in paris. see the eiffel tower, dont go to the top bc its not worth the four year , then take the rest and go somewhere that doesnt hate tourists.
>>
OP here
Quick update, ill be staying at a friends house for like 21 days
>>
You can live almost anywhere with 1500 per month. Cook your own food and go to a cheap restaurant every once in a while. Walk and take some public transport bargain and don't use your money on any manchild bullshit like "night life". Sure, go to a bar but not every other day and don't buy 10 drinks. If you want to travel to other countries or cities in france, use cheap buses like Ouibus, Flixbus. I'd recommend Belgium outside of Brussels, Maastricht, Aachen, Lyon, North or West coast of France at that time would be damn nice too
>>
>>1258123
You still need more than 1500€ unless you want to barely exist.

>>1258159
>manchild nightlife
Each to his own and no offence but you sound fucking boring (and I'm old). OP seems like a youngster, so one would imagine he might want to get out on the lash and try his luck getting laid. It's fucking Paris after all.
>>
>>1257275
I live in Paris intra-muros, the monthly expenses for two amount to 2k working during the week and not doing shit on week-ends.

So, you'd better get more a bit more, find a guesthouse in the suburbs and spend most of your time walking around.

Make your own food, it is A LOT cheaper than eating outside here.

Buy your metro tickets by 10, it is cheaper

Buy your cigarettes at Barbès.

You can easily make friends with some booze on a hot night by walking along the Seine river where tons of people have little parties.
>>
>>1257275
Make it 2250€ (without the hostel) and it will be good
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.