[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say, someone wants to kill himself and wants to spend his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: C0qaCNBUcAAuQUY.png (243KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
C0qaCNBUcAAuQUY.png
243KB, 500x317px
Lets say, someone wants to kill himself and wants to spend his last days in some nice place.

Where would you go?
>>
Pitcairn Islands
>>
talk to those who think you are their friend.
>>
>>1255664
I don't know how to get there.
>>1255686
I don't have friends- at all.
>>
File: 1463029445113836882.jpg (920KB, 1600x869px) Image search: [Google]
1463029445113836882.jpg
920KB, 1600x869px
A L T A Y
>>
>>1255702
>I don't know how to get there.
We're not talking about you, we're talking about where we would go.

I'd go to Pitcairn Islands too.
>>
>>1255653
>Where would you go?

The doctor m8
>>
climb himilayas?
>>
>>1255653
does this someone have funds?
I mean if you live in the bush and you want to go to tahiti you need some $$$

in which country does this someone live?
>>
I was in your shoes OP, and traveling probably saved my life

Go to Syria, fight in the war, and if you survive, you'll realize that you didn't want to die after all. If you die during the war, then you saved yourself the trouble of killing yourself at home.

Love can bloom on a battlefield, and that includes love for yourself. You can't fathom death because you have not witnessed life. In war, everything is incredibly intense. Your senses are sharper, your memories are photogenic, and you even get uncomfortably hard erections.

If you are really going to kill yourself, you have nothing to lose, so may as well die for something rather than nothing, right?
>>
>>1255964
Good idea, no need to travel AND commit suicide when your traveling will likely be the thing that ends you.

If you're truly suicidal save up to summit K2. I guarantee you'll die. In the off chance you survive you'll return and slay massive amount of puss.
>>
File: 1495131345973.png (22KB, 563x472px) Image search: [Google]
1495131345973.png
22KB, 563x472px
>>1255702
You have us, anon
>>
The Swiss alps definitely, if I were you I'd waste the rest of your money there and just not give a shit while taking in that 10/10 scenery
>>
>>1256048
I'm not his friend, I will de-friend you if you're his buddy now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.