[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay travellers, what's the most surprising city/country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Gay travellers, what's the most surprising city/country you've hooked up in?

What's the most underrated gay travel destination?

>inb4 degeneracy
duh
>>
>>1255602
Hong Kong has a surprisingly good gay scene, apparently Taipei is much the same but I haven't been there.
>>
>>1255602
Why would gays need their own destinations ?
Its not like you fuckers dont get to have ten thousand times as much anonymous sex as the rest of us as it is.
>>
>>1255602
Kabul, Bagdad and Mossul do have quite a scene. Riad is tough but Moscow is a easy breath. BUTT best butt is in Fallujah.
>>
File: faggots1-e1457103936681.jpg (88KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
faggots1-e1457103936681.jpg
88KB, 800x420px
>>1255602
>>
>>1255882
>not mentioning al-Raqqah

You may have tried to hide the best from OP, but you can go fuck yourself, because as a proud and open gay man, I can tell you that al-Raqqah was a paradise for me.
>>
>>1255926
we dance to YMCA in mogadischu all day long
>>
>>1255729
Always been envious of this.
>>
>>1255882
>BUTT best butt is in Fallujah.
you fricky fricky
>>
>>1255602
not gay myself, but a gay traveler I met told me that Iran has a surprisingly robust gay scene.
>>
>>1255602
ur moms asshole
>>
File: 4c.png (95KB, 204x175px) Image search: [Google]
4c.png
95KB, 204x175px
>>1257263
>not gay myself, but a gay traveler I met told me that Iran has a surprisingly robust gay scene.
im from iran, and when i read that i ran
>>
I'm not gay but I met a German fellow in Istanbul some years ago who is.

He was constantly hooking up on both sides of the Bosporus and was once caught having sex in public by a middle-aged man he was convinced wanted to join in.

We traveled to Georgia together and then separated - I went on to Armenia, the UAE, and India, and he hitchhiked into Abkhazia and then Armenia and Iran.

Apparently he had an ass-ton of gay sex in Tehran and elsewhere.

I'm honestly not that surprised. I know a few Arabs from countries around Saudi Arabia, and they've also said that Saudi men have a reputation for being faggots.

If you live in a country that religious, what the fuck else can you to do get off?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.