[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canuck on a budget. Looking for a beach vacation to the usa .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 05-Young-liv-tyler.jpg (455KB, 1118x1678px) Image search: [Google]
05-Young-liv-tyler.jpg
455KB, 1118x1678px
Canuck on a budget. Looking for a beach vacation to the usa . What are the best beaches? We just want to sit in the water all day. Will probably grab an air bnb.
>>
>>1254555
What part of Canada? If Ontario or Quebec, the NC beaches will probably be your cheapest bet. The ones in Maryland and Virginia your closest.
>>
>>1254555
South carolina is Nice
>>
>>1254555
California and Florida have the best beaches in the US followed by Texas and Hawaii.

I recommend California because if you come after the start of 2018 you will be able to buy our best product in stores. Fly into San Diego or Monterrey Bay. Also, do not spend any time in SF or LA unless you are seeing a concert or something. Also avoid the Central Valley as there is literally nothing of interest. Yosemite and Sequoia National parks are in the Sierra Nevada mountains and have ample swimming holes and rivers.

If you come to Yosemite, stop in Mariposa and get a Take and Bake Calzone. Best I've ever had.
>>
>>1254727
>No mention of OBX or other NC beaches

And California beaches are too cold to enjoy the water. That is why surfers wear wetsuits
>>
>>1254734
>California beaches are too cold to enjoy the water.
Yeah if you are a pussy.
I went to Monterrey last summer, the water was chilly but you get used to it fast. Plus with how hot it gets here, you want colder water anyway.
>No mention of OBX or other NC beaches
Why would I mention a state that has literally nothing to do?
>>
>>1254555
Just a note - NEVER go to a gulf shore beach in Florida. I've tried a couple times and it always has really bad red tide, not sure if that's true in other gulf states.
>>
>>1254737
Once again proving you know shit about American beaches.
>>
>>1254727
>>Texas
You retarded?
>>Followed by Hawaii
Confirmed you are retarded
Best beaches are Hawaii then Florida. Everything else is shit tier
>>
>>1254727
Beaches in CA are nice but the water is cold.
>>
Miami has some beautiful beaches and bars I'd stay away from the gulf coast tho..
>>
>>1254555
Got a Bar licence or whatever you get in Canada and come and do a working holiday in Australia we have a million or so beaches each ne better than anything in the USA
>>
>>1254737
>Plus with how hot it gets here, you want colder water anyway
Cape Town has similar ocean temps. There's a reason that, even on 95 degree days, maybe 5 people are in the water. Any piece of you that's in that water is numb and uncomfortable. Do you get used to it? For most people, even if they did, the process just isn't worth it. I want to hop in between sunbathing and chillin on the beach, with beer in hand, to take a piss and cool off. I don't want it to be a miserable experience.

Meanwhile, in Mozambique, their 82 degree waters compliment the 110s in good fashion. There isn't anything to get used to. Swimming is something I actively want to do there, not bear with.
>>
File: hyams.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hyams.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>1255177
KEK Hyams beach 2 hrs from Sydney
>>
Saratoga fl is popular. Also Pensacola beaches , Perdido beach if you have a car. I never saw a crismon tide. Grew up on the gulf coast
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.