[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll soon be traveling to India. I'm a little confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Pune-India.jpg (34KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
Pune-India.jpg
34KB, 600x397px
I'll soon be traveling to India. I'm a little confused on the prices of these round trip tickets though. Some sites say there is a single charge for these round trip flights *Say $1000*. Others will charge me $1000 for each flight, so $2000 total.

When I go to checkout on the first site will it actually cost me $1000 for both?
>>
bumpity
>>
>>1254064

Are you retarded?
>>
>>1254082
I'm not? I've tried different websites and all with the option "round trip". Some charge me for both of the flights at $1000 a piece, others say it's bundled at $1000 total. Am I missing or something what the fuck?
>>
missing something*
>>
>>1254083
>>1254064

I'm not the guy who asked if you're retarded, but I genuinely have no clue what you're talking about.

Sometimes booking websites will make you select the outbound and return flight separately. For instance, when I was booked a trip to Ecuador, JetBlue provided me with a number of options throughout the day. A 14:00 connection from Fort Lauderdale to Detroit would cost, say, $200, whereas a 20:00 connection would be $150.

Once I selected my outbound and return flight, I was given a total.

Different airlines and booking websites may also have different fares. It'd generally be more expensive to fly from Detroit to Bogota with Delta than Spirit or JetBlue.

I'm trying to explain this but I'm still confused as fuck about what you're confused about.

Also, /trv/ is slow. You don't need to bump your thread after twenty fucking minutes, Jesus.
>>
>>1254095
My apologies. I'm only confused because on United when I choose my outbound and return flight as a round trip it'll charge me for both flights at say 1000 each, where sites like Kayak will only charge me the 1000 for both flights *at least it says*. It's like on the official airline page they're charging me for two one way tickets instead of a round trip even though I picked round trip.
>>
>>1254064
>>>1254095
>they're charging me for two one way tickets instead of a round trip
what
>>
>>1254171
I don't understand why this is hard to comphrehend. Site one is charging me $1000 FOR BOTH TICKETS, AS IN $500 EACH... Site two is charging me $2000 for both tickets, as in $1000 EACH. I SELECT ROUND TRIP ON BOTH, BOTH ARE SAME FLIGHTS... WHY DIFFERENCE?
>>
>>1254381

BECAUSE THEY'RE DIFFERENT WEBSITES, YOU STUPID SACK OF SHIT.
>>
>>1254539
LOLLOLOL.

Sorry OP. Clearly buy your tickets from the cheaper site.
>>
>>1254129
just use Google Flights, problem solved.
>>
File: 1421559312699.png (172KB, 305x341px) Image search: [Google]
1421559312699.png
172KB, 305x341px
I'm pretty sure i know where OP is getting confused. On some sites like Air Canada, it'll "show" a price for each flight when you're selecting them. Once you choose them the price will reflect what you've chosen and you'll be given the total and actual price not the individual flight prices.
You just need to push the "next" button OP, AC does that because you can mix and match the flights/classes/seats and it'll re-evaluate the total cost to reflect your choices.
>>
Thanks guys. I used Google Flights. I'll be arriving in June. Who's down to fuck in India?
>>
>>1255401
u a qt grill?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.