[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American travelling to Finland at the end of the summer to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1437184315231.jpg (48KB, 615x458px) Image search: [Google]
1437184315231.jpg
48KB, 615x458px
American travelling to Finland at the end of the summer to see a friend. What should I expect?
>>
>>1253970
This place sucks. Don't come here. There's nothing to see and nothing to do. IT'S HORRIBLE JUST STAB UR FRIEND IN THE BACK, CANCEL UR FLIGHTS AND GET UR MONEY BACK. ANYONE WHO INVITES U OVER TO FINLAND IS NOT UR FRIEND!!!
>>
>>1253972
Oh, okay. Thanks!
>>
>>1253972
Don't listen to the finn lad, I went there in January and had the best week of my life. It's probably depressing I'd you're Finnish and live there but if you're a foreigner only visiting it's an amazing experience. Helsinki is the comfiest city I've ever been too. Also stayed at a cabin in the woods with a smoke sauna and a lake, was wicked mate.

Most Europeans get pissed off at Americans who can't even be bothered to speak a few local words out of courtesy so take note.
>>
>>1253986
>Helsinki is the comfiest city I've ever been too
whata heck dude helsinki SUCKS!! This country is so trash the city is boring and I'm done with this place. Someone give me a ticket anywhere else

Yes I'm depressed with this place and I'm gonna get the HECK OUTTA HERE, screw you all I'm going to El Salvador
>>
>>1253989

You don't sound Finnish
>>
>>1253991
like I care I don't need to prove to u that I'm finnish. I wanna get out of the garbage country right now
>>
>>1253986
>>Most Europeans get pissed off at Americans who can't even be bothered to speak a few local words out of courtesy so take note.
Here's some important Finnish phrases: "Perkele" "Vittu" "helvetti"
>>
File: saunaHankasalmi.png (1MB, 798x601px) Image search: [Google]
saunaHankasalmi.png
1MB, 798x601px
>>1253994

>No niggers or paki scum
>cute girls EVERYWHERE
>Only 5 Million people
>beautiful nature everywhere
>Saunas

Mate, you're a gimp or incredibly untravelled if you think Finland is shit. Try living in England. We have none of those things and I haven't killed myself or fled yet.

>pic related YankeeLad, view from the sauna where I stayed for a few nights

desu there's not much touristy stuff to do, it's more just the comfiness level of getting drunk and meeting locals
>>
>>1253998

Also 'Kikkeli + Pillu?? :DDD'
>>
>>1254000

There's plenty of nigs now, especially in Helsinki.
>>
>>1254010
>you see some black people every now and then
>plenty of nigs
Sure thing buddy. Europe's gonna fall any day now.
>>
File: Yakuza.jpg (118KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza.jpg
118KB, 1000x541px
>>1254012

I see em errday and I don't even live in the capital

Just sayin'
>>
>>1253986
>Most Europeans get pissed off at Americans who can't even be bothered to speak a few local words out of courtesy so take note.

He can just put a Canadian flag on his backpack! :D
>>
Expect to pay a lot. By the way, what do you have planned for your visit?

>>1253986
>Most Europeans get pissed off at Americans who can't even be bothered to speak a few local words out of courtesy so take note.
Eh, I haven't seen Finns get pissy about that.
t. purest mongol blood
>>
>>1254105

Oh, then Finns just like bitching about Americans, then.
>>
>>1254242
Finns are not a people that bitch or complain easily.
>>
>>1254295

If I could direct your attention here
>>1253972
>>1253989
>>1253994
>>1254010
>>
>>1254622
That's an edgy 15 year old from ylilauta.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.