[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where I can go without a european citizenship? I intend to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 0

Where I can go without a european citizenship?

I intend to get my german citizen but until that I would like to leave for Holland or Australia, for example.

I am brazilian.
>>
>german citizenship

Fix'd.

Another question: if I get that european passport, I would have the same rights? Like, study in a university for free or be in the military/police forces?
>>
>>1253653
Yes if you get the citizenship you get the same rights/obligations as every other citizen of that nation.

No universities aren't free. You don't pay much for tuition but you will pay a hefty price just to cover your daily costs
>german student cities are expensive, so 800€ for small room an another 400€ for food is about the minimum.

You could get some BAFÖG but that would mean that a university would recognize your brazilian school education as on pair with the german abitur and your german is on a C1 or higher level.
>that will never happen
Else you won't set a foot into a german university.
>>
>>1253667
>Else you won't set a foot into a german university

What do you mean?
>>
>>1253669
You either have the german Abitur or a european equivalent or a Bachelor degree from a top tier University else you have to go trough a entry test-
>100% in german and in all subjects as the german Abitur
>literally zero chance to pass
>>
>>1253674
I need to have a degree to study in german? I can't just enter to do the course from the beginning?
>>
>>1253696
lolwut can you do that in Brazil or what

Go to Austria if you want it that simple.
>>
>>1253705
kek it's not that simple here either. he still needs abitur or work experience in the field he wants to study. i'd try it in china or india.
>>
>>1253756
>China
lolwut?

Though I thought that you jus need to pass an entry exam for the subject, which is why many germans study there. But I guess they do have Abitur, just not very good one.
>>
>>1253667
>800€ for a small room

Maybe in munich/frankfurt/hamburg.
In most other cities it is not so bad, even in heidelberg you can get something decent for around 400-500€
>>
>>1253652
Fuck Off we are full.
>>
>>1253652
I'm Dutch. Please fuck off if you just want to profit of free education. Nobody is giving you that. Go study in Brazil and try in a couple years when you have an actual skillset.
>>
>>1253821
There are tuition free universities in Brazil you mong.
>>
>>1253705
I can study in Brazil but I wanna leave this country as fast I can. No, I don't have a bachelor degree or work experience.

But I can work in other things until I graduate.
>>
>>1253821
I understand your point of view, many foreigns/immigrants only want to get welfare state and do nothing. But I am not this way, I want to live in holland because of the infraesctruture, society, safety, etc. And I will work in exchange. And, of course, follow the rules.

I am not a fucking muslim.
>>
There must be Bachelor's you can do in English in Germany. Even my shitty university has them
>>
>>1253803
I don't have any fault if you accept fucking african muslim rapefugees.
At least I am german descendent and christian. And I will not blowup nobody.
>>
>>1253835
I know that, but can I work and study? (Just to pay the bills, food e etc)

Until now I don't entered with my citizenship request, so maybe I can learn german before I go, but at the moment I am occupied studying french and russian.
>>
>>1253840
Do you have something like A-Levels, Abitur or Matura?

Then you can study.

Do you have a work permit or citizenship?

Then you can work beside your studies. You won't earn much and it will hardly be enough to survive, but if you're ok with bread, ramen and water for some years, then it should be fine.
>>
>>1253844
>>1253844
I don't know what is a A-Level, Arbitur or Matura.

And how about Holland, Australia or even USA? I will go to the easier, even if I need to stay ilegal. I don't wanna live in Brazil anymore.
>>
>>1253878
>illegal

Fix'd.
>>
>>1253840
You can work part time on a German student Visa.
>>
>>1253878
A-Level, Arbitur or Matura is when you're done with school (between 17 and 19 years usually) and have the permit to to to univeristy. Do you have something like this? Then you can apply for a student visa. And as >>1253880 said, you can work part time and earn between 700€ and 1000€, which should be enough to pay for a room in a shared flat, real food and a little alcohol.
>>
>>1253880
>>1253883
I will look that. Thank you.

First I will need to raise money and get my citizenship. And until then I will keep searching for ways to leave. Maybe 2 years will be enough to prepare myself. Ou maybe I just go to France and just enlist for French Foreign Legion.

And men, Merkel is disgusting. Get rid of her.
>>
>>1253834
>I am not a fucking muslim.
No, you are the fucking same. You are an economic migrant with no marketable skills that will be dependent on welfare to survive. You even talked about staying as an illegal if you don´t get your way.

Fuck off, running from your country isn´t going to solve your personal problems.
>>
>>1253652

fuck off we're full
>>
>>1253938
I don't care, cuckold. You accept thousands of africans for the "diversity". Go fuck yourself, you don't have any moral.

>we are full

Full of nigga's cocks raping your women.
>>
>>1253926
I don't fucking care, bro. I will immigrate, not asking for your permission.
>>
>>1253947

and brasil's not on the diversity list. have fun becoming a banana farmer in the jungle before being stabbed to death at the ripe age of 30
>>
>>1253953
Have fun being blowup in thousands of pieces or paying taxes for not being killed.

And, of course, living under sharia law. Cuck!
>>
>>1253960
>blown up

Fix'd.
>>
Good luck getting your citizenship, isn't as easy as you think
>>
>>1253947
One thing you're not getting is that YOU ARE the diversity, stupid brazilian nigger

Stay in your country
>>
>>1254071
Are you mad, cuck?
>>
>>1253652
>I am brazilian.
>I intend to get my german citizen

Get the fuck out of Europe
>>
>>1254106
Samefag. You are not even european.
>>
This thread is probably the future of /trv/; adolescent OP and /int/ and /pol/-tier trolling.
>>
Wtf I hate Brazil now

(Okay i admit it i hated it already)
>>
>>1254181
This sadly. Literally every post is

>fuck off we're full
>cuck
>muh bananas
>rapefugees
>Germany is under Sharia law XD

It's like you people are incapable of thinking without buzzwords and memes. Saged and reported.
>>
>>1254181
Oh, the previous serious replys and posts didn't count? What you expect for me to do?

"We are full arrrhh"

Seriously?
>>
>>1254181
Hopefully we'll get a janitor from the just finished drive. The /pol/tards must be sent a clear message that their shit is not welcome here. Then again it's most likely no more than 2 or 3 posters. Banning them would be quick and easy.
>>
>>1254181
I'm one of the earlier commenters here and my political leaning is nothing like /pol/. However, this guy sounds like an asshole.

He shits on unskilled migrants, while he is one himself. What do you want us to do? Not point out the hypocrisy? Not point out that his plan will not work? I gave him advice on getting marketable skills first, but he doesn't want to listen.
>>
>>1254309
I also find it weird that he bashes a country he wants refuge in. Ungrateful.
>>
>>1253652
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Brazilian_citizens
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_German_citizens
>>
>>1254309
>What do you want us to do?
Ignore bait threads would be a start
>>
>>1254296
I'm
>>1253667
>>1253674
And I'm a conservative person who would side with /pol/ on a lot of issues but yeah I'm mad that I gave actual advice and all I got was
>hurr durr I can't give a damn to look up shit on my own

/trv/ is really fucked. We don't have a mod/janitor, I mean I can report spam threads and 8 hours later they're still up. I guess you could do a 300 CP pics dump thread on /trv/ and nobody would give a fuck.

That's the state of a quality board I really love and it's sad. This thread shouldn't be here as well as the x other "how to be a leech in x" threads or the watch muh yt shit stuff.
>>
>>1254435
>I guess you could do a 300 CP pics dump thread
let's try it out
>>
>>1254440
There's nothing to try, we had shit like that in the last two years.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.