[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eurobros, do any of you have experiences of international trips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: flixbus-busbud-partner-city.jpg (89KB, 1200x721px) Image search: [Google]
flixbus-busbud-partner-city.jpg
89KB, 1200x721px
Eurobros, do any of you have experiences of international trips on Flixbus? I have some spare money and I wanted to solo-travel to one or two cities in Europe, but I have no car and my budget is limited. Flixbus is pretty cheap and I often use it for national trips, but sometimes it's really unreliable with prices, and international trips are scarce. Does any of you have some experiences to share/tips? Are there cheaper/more reliable ways to travel to suggest?
>>
>>1251665
Not with flixbus but other bus companies. You can get super deals but any ride longer than 4h is hell and punctuality is shit (traffic etc).
You can always check
>https://www.busradar.com/map/#/

The price might look fantastic but you can get around for about the same money using budget airlines or book trains early.
>>
>>1251673
Long rides aren't a problem as long as I don't pay much, I survived 22 straight hours so I think I'll be fine. I'll look for trains but I'm not confident, and I will trust the devil before I trust budget airlines deals.
>>
Vienna to Munich was boring and squashed surrounded by dirty Eastern Europeans. Every seat taken and no amenities that I recall, but it was only 6 hours so who cares.
>>
Slept in one of these for 15 hours and woke up with the worst neck pain of my life, never feelt anything close to it man... Ended up crippled for a week on a two week holiday. Its better just to pay the extra 30euros for a train. Also the toilet door didn't have a lock i suppose its so you rather not shit on the bus but while the bus was moving the toilet door opend all the time also so you couldnt piss comfortably without holding the door wich sucked for a 15hours trip
>>
>Ecolines
>Polskibus
>Flixbus
>LuxExpress
I've used all of these and they have all been fine, except for LuxExpress, which was quite late.

Although the Ecolines bus was full of Russians (coming from the Baltics and headed for Germany, got it in Warsaw) which meant it was still quite bad.
>>
>>1251685
That's on you man, you have to be prepared for this kinda shit. Wich trip did you take?
>>
I took one of those flixbuses once. Was ok, no problem.
SOmeone else told me about a 4 hour delay on another route..
go figure.
>>
>>1251690
Hamburg to Stockholm dude. My preparation is usually bad sleep before so i sleep deep and wake up when I've arrived.
>>
>Flixbus
cheap, clean, on time, perfect
>Eurolines
not as cheap as I'd like, but still the cheapest I found. it's ok I guess
>Ouibus
they're cool, sometimes very cheap but not always
>>
>>1251665
The buses aren't bad but I much rather travel by train, but I have money so it's not a problem
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.