[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Romania and especially Transylvania so middle Romania.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 800px-Romania_Regions_map.png (442KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Romania_Regions_map.png
442KB, 800x588px
Going to Romania and especially Transylvania so middle Romania.

I'm into hiking through mountains/nature but also in seeing the numerous castles and buildings in the cities.

If you've been there, could you give me some good tips. I've already done plenty of research myself but maybe missed some "hidden gems"

I'm also Asian, but grew up in the western Europe so if anyone knows if people will hate me for it, tell me please.
>>
>>1251355
>I'm also Asian, but grew up in the western Europe so if anyone knows if people will hate me for it, tell me please.
The world isn't 4chan.
>>
File: trianon.jpg (33KB, 495x318px) Image search: [Google]
trianon.jpg
33KB, 495x318px
>>1251355
>Transylvania so middle Romania

more like east Hungary tbqh
>>
>>1251501
Petty loser.
>>
File: 112_gCtUbvY.jpg (254KB, 655x983px) Image search: [Google]
112_gCtUbvY.jpg
254KB, 655x983px
>>1251355
Romania is amazing, especially the country and nature. The dacian castles are fantastic, all the women are beautiful and easy to approach . if you're into music festivals they have "Transylvania calling" which is like a camping music festival.

Stay away from gypsies, they are darker skinned of Indian Arabic decent in physical features.
>>
File: 1477002289623.jpg (173KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477002289623.jpg
173KB, 800x1000px
>>1251501
>>
>>1251355
For cities, you can't go wrong with the Siebenburgen.

As for hiking, I only saw the Făgăraş myself, but it's highly recommended. Plenty more to choose from however, and Romania has a very extensive network of marked trails second to none, with many shelters and huts along them. Also look up 'Cicerone Romania hiking' it'll lead you to an excellent book on the subject.
>>
>>1251613
Alright thanks for the tip

>>1251531
lol, I'll stay away from them
>>
>>1251355
>I'm also Asian, but grew up in the western Europe
Bullshit detected.
Nobody says "I grew up in Western Europe", we name the country.

And what does "asian" mean, what is your ethnicity?
>>
>>1251355
I'm from Romania, particularly middle of Transylvania.

My Asian gf did a tour of the country without me and she had a great experience. For hiking trips, you should have a great time, forests are great, very pristine and not touched. Just be wary of people illegally cutting wood, that is quite common.
>>
>>1251798
it sounds like either his parents move around a lot, thus he moves, or he wants to avoid naming the country

I also don't mention these things unless I need to
>>
>>1251798
I say I work in Western Europe when other people ask. I am not always in the same country.
>>
Was there till today. Temeschwar, Klausenburg, Hermannstadt and Kronstadt
Would have loved to go to Schäßburg but I will do thia the next time Im here.

Couldnt say anything specific besides:
>Eat at the Roata in Cluj
>Hike up the Tampa in Kronstadt (be carefull of bears)
>Bus is often faster and cheaper than the train
>Learn some words Romanian.
Really impresses the people and opens them up easily
>Freeborn (or somerhing similar) hostel in Timisoara is really nice with the friendliest host you will ever meet
>>
>>1252562
Also dont go to Bran. Rosenau/Rasnov is nice and you have a great view but Bran is full of tourists and Dracula shops that sell things. Castle is expensive and you will not see much.

The turda mine was also nice. Would have be better to have a girl with you though. Optimally one that is deeply in love with you.
>>
>>1252562
Really helpfull, thanks!
>>
>>1251391
Fpbp
>>
File: 2490_1.jpg (2MB, 3000x2001px) Image search: [Google]
2490_1.jpg
2MB, 3000x2001px
Visit Sarmizegetusa no questions asked
Not just the Roman ruins down in the valley but the actual Dacian ruins (pic related). If you're driving just beware the road up there is not paved so it'll be a bit of a long rough ride but it's so worth it, it's incredibly peaceful up there (even with the police and security presence there but I'd take that over naked pagans dancing around up there)
>>
File: 1440306918009.jpg (35KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1440306918009.jpg
35KB, 500x479px
>>1251355
It is great! Definitely visit Sinaia, Sighisoara and Brasov.

I really loved it.

Avoid Bucharest though it blows.

Bran castle is nothing special.

The girls were very beautiful but I can't say if they are easy or not. I was there with my gf
>>
>>1251531
How difficult would it be to go there as an english speaker?

what kind of values to the girls typically have? More conservative or more liberal?
>>
>>1252657
>How difficult would it be to go there as an english speaker?

Most people speak it. Italian or Spanish is even better. Almost everyone speaks it.

>what kind of values to the girls typically have? More conservative or more liberal?

I'd say conservative but they are a bit flirty. If you're OP though, I don't think they'll give any chance to an Asian
>>
>>1252658
no, I'm white.

I was thinking about going to india, but now I'm wondering if going to egypt and working my way north would be more fun
>>
do romanians girls like arabs ?
>>
How cheap is Romania, like how much can you live on per day if you don't mind roughing it a bit?
>>
>>1253995
Pretty cheap
>>
>>1253995
I cannot recall, cause I'm from Hungary, and we are always stunned with my friends at how ridiculously cheap and good the food is in Romania. The soups!! A must. If it's cheap for Hungarians, it is probably cheap for you.

Also to others: people speak good English in general.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.