[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey just a regular Canuck here. I'd like to work abroad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1494422575694.jpg (21KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
1494422575694.jpg
21KB, 600x419px
Hey just a regular Canuck here. I'd like to work abroad. What are easy countries to move to. I have zero postsecondary education and have retail management experience! Thanks a bunch lads. I'd like to be a barista or bartender
>>
>>1248665
>zero postsecondary education

Benin?
Congo?
>>
The EU, I suppose. I've met a couple of Canadians who were on a Working Holiday Visa in the UK.
Or 'Straya.
>>
>>1248665
I did pizza delivery for a while and that was paid in straight cash, same with pizza making. Could I go to the good old USA and get a job like that? I feel like an employer would rather have a white boy than a Mexican no?
>>
>>1248671
>The EU, I suppose.

Are you retarded or just dumb?

Your chances of getting a job in the EU are abysmal if you lack any skills and formal education. EU employers are legally obliged to employ EU nationals before even considering applicants from other countries.
If they do want to employ a non-EU citizen they have to go through a lot of bureaucratic hassle and formally explain why they really need the non-EU-guy for the job - most commonly it's because he's got expertise in a very specific field that's hard to come by in Europe.

OP, however, wants to work in a fucking bar. You really think Europe absolutely needs him because we can't find anyone else who can make some drinks where youth unemployment ranges between 10 and 60 percent?
>>
>>1248669
>Working Holiday Visa
This.
>>
France and Germany also have Working Holiday agreements with Canada.
>>
>>1248681
Woah woah woah. This sounds good. Any other countries?
>>
>>1248683
http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Embajadas/OTTAWA/en/InformacionParaExtranjeros/Pages/Agreement-between-Spain-and-Canada-on-Youth-Mobility-Programs.aspx

Apparently, Spain as well, since this year. I don't know just google around a bit(working holiday visa, youth mobility program, etc.)
>>
>>1248686
Spain is at 40% youth unemployment. It doesn't really strike me as the best choice.
>>
>>1248683
>Woah woah woah. This sounds good. Any other countries?
Are you incapable of using a search engine?
>>
>>1248665
is this thumbnail showing a young talented actress of the BLACKED network?
>>
>>1248665
>What are easy countries to move to
search for a job first
if you have a job, moving to almost any country is 'easy'
>>
>>1248665
I don't want to be "that guy", but I gotta say that girl in the picture looks soo lovely. Sweet and innocent. She probably bakes cakes and stuff for the church socials. What we need is more girls like the one in OP's post.

Anyone know her name/facebooks etc.
>>
>>1249878
https://twitter.com/elsajeanxxx
>>
File: hot-shots-1991-04-g.jpg (186KB, 1200x782px) Image search: [Google]
hot-shots-1991-04-g.jpg
186KB, 1200x782px
>>1249878
She's the kind of girl that cheats on you and yells at you like a bitch and you turn into a cuck after 2 months of relationship. Also, >>1249879
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.