[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a male, 27, overall good shape, just shy of having a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0734.jpg (155KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.jpg
155KB, 960x960px
I'm a male, 27, overall good shape, just shy of having a six pack. Traveling to Australia in August and looking for some things to do and also to find some girls to have sex with. Is there a good dating site for Australia that US doesn't use? Looking for a new girl each night.

Also travel tips. Staying in down town Sydney.
>>
go fuck yourself
>>
>>1248201
Tinder is the default hookup app. However if you don't normally succeed with Tinder at home then don't expect to in Australia. Assuming you're American, the girls in Australia are not nearly as easy.

t. Kiwi who has travelled to Australia but not America and still had more luck with American girls.
>>
lmfao

"just shy of a six pack"

As a dinky di aussie, you're going to be torn down hard over here. Every cunt and his nanna lifts here, if you're not already 2/3/4/5 level you will be babby skeleton mode. Heading out in DT syd means competing with carpet lifters, pro aussie rules players, and joocy brahs on the bike.

I sincerely doubt you will av 1 new notch a week, let alone daily

That said, I wish you best of luck, tinder is the only option online. Australian male game is actually quite shit, you'll find most guys afraid to cold approach. If you're happy to stick your neck out and are a friendly guy then you'll probably to alright, but it's definetly not a poosy paradise

Unless you're french if you have a thicc french accent you will drown in muff disregard this post
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>having to travel to get laid
>>
>>1248201
You forgot "severely balding"

You're going to look like a 40 year old creeping on 21 year old clubsluts
>>
>>1248201
Aussie is full of roided up juice heads. Good luck not looking DYEL
>>
Australia is much harder to get laid in vs. the US because the australian guys are much better looking than Americans.

Hop on a flight to Jakarta and you can pull off a new girl every night easily, and they'll be better looking than Aussie girls as well.
>>
can confirm that Australian women are hard to pickup...I think they are use to the Australian banter which gives foreigners a disadvantage.
>>
>>1248201
Holy shit if that is your picture you look like you are in your late 30's
>>
>>1248201
>Looking for a new girl each night.

Tinder will be your friend, but really, they are the lowest of low quality females that will fuck a guy based off a quick chat on tinder. Most will also do it only for something in return too, normally either alcohol or drugs of some sort (and people do often ask for shit like Ice).

Not personal observation, but a deadbeat friend of mine had that experience in Brisbane when he was there.

Also in general, girls in Australia are pretty hard to pick up in comparison to most of the western world. Also if your American, you can say goodbye to finding girls in clubs/bars if you have a strong American accent, especially southern accents, Hispanic or like New York style accents. Best chance is probably Californian accent.
>>
>>1248205
>>1248292
>>1248303
>>1248305
>>1249336
>>1249444
all this. no chance bruh, Zyzz happened and now everyone is a sick cunt (and you look old, balding and sick)
>>
>>1248201
You look and from your post seem like one of those guys who sits in the corner of a bar all night then an hour before last call start going to hit on all the drunk girls who just will fuck anything
>>
>>1249447
>Also if your American, you can say goodbye to finding girls in clubs/bars if you have a strong American accent, especially southern accents, Hispanic or like New York style accents. Best chance is probably Californian accent.

California accent isn't a thing.

But seriously, Aussie girls are turned off by US accents? I had lots of luck with decent aussie girls when traveling. Seemed easier than british girls (though not as easy as Americans). I only got anti-americanism from europeans, never aussies.
>>
>>1248201
OP if you look like that you are not picking up every night. I will be surprised if you pick up once per week.
>>
>>1248201
with a mug like that and a shitty body youd need to be able to do some mad skids and you dont look like the type that can do mad skids.
>>
>>1248201
>Looking for a new girl each night.
you realize how much of a degenerate you are if you wanna live like this? srsly is this your hobby?

You'd better repent
>>
Might wanna shave those scraps on top of your head off, it's time to let it go
>>
You're fucked if you have a strong accent m8, Most Aussie chicks hate them, especially in light of you guys voting Trump in
>>
>>1248201
>down town Sydney
where the fuck is that? specify that shit
>>
>>1249462
>But seriously, Aussie girls are turned off by US accents?

Can confirm this is a thing, they also really dislike South African accents for some reason & love French/Scandinavian accents.

Australian's are also somewhat anti-american for westerners (from what I've observed from Australian travellers here), I think its mainly a thing in the younger generations though.

Tbqh, just say your from Europe and had an American English teacher
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.