[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Democratic Republic of Congo seems like one of the most amazing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Dem_congo_sat.jpg (3MB, 2293x2261px) Image search: [Google]
Dem_congo_sat.jpg
3MB, 2293x2261px
Democratic Republic of Congo seems like one of the most amazing and beautiful places on Earth but I'm afraid of going because of the war.

Anyone have any experience with this country?

I want to see chimpanzees and bonobos.
>>
>>1247094
I'm beyond terrified of going there.

Hats off to you if you actually pull that off, personally I'd be more comfortable and Iraq.
>>
>>1247094
unless you want to be enslaved, raped and forced to go to war after being forced to mine cobalt by some warlord and finally getting shot, go to the zoo.
>>
>>1247094
A friend of my mom's actually lives in Kinshasa at the moment. She invited me to visit, but I have very little interest in that particular part of Africa.
>>
File: 1491972152389.png (757KB, 634x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491972152389.png
757KB, 634x700px
>>1247094
>wanting to go the Congo

Going to Kinshasa is a totally different thing than seeing wildlife somewhere else. The whole country is a shithole. Kinshasa is full of beggars, and if travel on the countryside, especially in Katanga, North & South Kivu you have to spend a fortune on security forces or you can prepare yourself to get kidnapped by some warlord. Also bring some extra money for bribes at the checkpoints.
>>
>>1247094
>>1247133
Forgot my main point: if you wanna see bonobos, go to your local zoo, for chimps go to Cameroon or Ghana
>>
>>1247133
>he doesn't want to go to the congo to BECOME a warlord
the country couldn't be that to hard to take over, right?
>>
>>1247136
i wouldn't be so sure, they get a lot of practice there
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.