[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't airlines give out some general behavior rules

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: passengershaming3-750x750.jpg (69KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
passengershaming3-750x750.jpg
69KB, 750x750px
Why don't airlines give out some general behavior rules at the beginning of a flight. It would make life so much easier
>Don't take your shoes out
>Don't bang on the touch screen with both hands, use it lightly
>Don't kick the seat in front of you
>>
>>1246024

Because by the time they were done we'd be at our location. That and most twats wouldn't listen to them anyway.
>>
>>1246026
People do listen to that and it's just three sentences.
>>
>>1246024
because airlines don't operate on basic human decency, they operate to make money and that involves cramming people into the smallest possible seat they think they can get away with

the other thing to remember is a lot of what you're seeing on flights is a reflection of the society that person belongs to
>>
Daily reminder that if you recline your seat to any degree during a flight you have absolutely no respect for the person behind you and you deserve an ignominious death in a public square.
>>
>>1246250
Daily reminder that if you travel in pleb class you deserve what you get.
>>
I always take my shoes off..always
>>
>>1246276
Well, stop doing it
>>
>>1246289 i do it to its like you don't care about your own comfyness

they should explain to the idiots behind you on the plane that no matter how close they stand to you when exiting that nobody can go anywhere until they open the door and people start walking off the plane with their bags.

its like their hot breath on my neck is going to help speed things up.

i also think when your still on your cell phone after being told twice to stop it they should come by and drop it in a glass of water
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFx1Cpxpx1E

If you don't abide by these seating rules you need to receive the united airlines treatment
>>
Airlines need to provide a pair of these shoes. If they don't then I'm going barefoot because it's not right leaving my feet to swell up inside my shoes for 12 hours. Obviously shoes go back on for bathroom visits.
>>
>>1246292
First off the plane = first through immigration
>>
>>1246325
They do give these out in business class.
>>
File: IMG_2597.jpg (32KB, 274x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2597.jpg
32KB, 274x227px
>>1246024
I would reeee so hard at that they'd be forced to land the plane
>>
>>1246325
That's what the socks are for.
>>
I opened this thread while taking off my shoes in a full train lmao
>>
>>1246292
>not bringing slippers on the flight.
Amateur hour.

>doesn't want to be first though immigration
Wew
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.