[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm from a small American town and I've travelled all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5352.jpg (120KB, 390x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5352.jpg
120KB, 390x240px
I'm from a small American town and I've travelled all over Europe and Asia quite a bit however there is still one thing I'm not sure of:

>is it normal to sit up front in taxis? Or do they expect you to sit in the back?

If I travel with my wife, I sit in the back with her, if I travel alone I sit up front, if I travel with another male friend we split and one goes up front the other in the back. What's "normal"?
>>
In Serbia you sit in front
>>
Yes, it's normal in E Europe to sit in front if you're alone.
>>
I'd go as far as saying it's weird if you're alone and sit in the back.
>>
I always sit in the front unless the driver opens up the back door for me
>>
sitting in the front is weird regardless of where you are
>>
In Ireland, you're always meant to sit in the front.
But sometimes I get notions from American movies and sit in the back accidentally
>>
>>1245338
This, rarelly sit in the back at all here unless theres a few of us or the back is just easier to get into
>>
It fucking depends if you want to talk to the Driver/if the Driver seems open to a chat you fucking nerks. Honestly this and the "how do I shower in an AirBnb" post are depressing as fuck.
>>
>>1245384
What if you dont speak the language?
>>
>>1245417
back unless he's super friendly. It also makes you less likely to get scammed so I always sit up front in shitty places like India or Cambodia
>>
front in australia unless you want to pretend to be a lawyer or politician or other type of c*nt.
>>
I imagine the driver loses a touch of safety with a passenger in the front, so there is a desire to put the people in the back, and diagonal where they can watch you more easily. A driver that wants to talk to you and trusts you will then prefer you up front.
I think also there are taxis that are highly improved in the front seat for legroom and comfort for tall passengers or for a longer ride, and so a compact car taxi will be better in the front, and they know it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.