[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to plan my next trip, and maybe that's silly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

I'm trying to plan my next trip, and maybe that's silly, but my main objective is to have walks in the wood. I'm tired of European cities and I wanna see some damn nature.
What's the most incredible forest I could go visit (in august)? Which country is the best for trekking in the woods?
>>
>>1244856
You trying to stay in Europe, or are yu willing to head a little further afield?

If the later, look into the Appalachian Trail, and touch bases in the Joyce Kilmer National Forest.
>>
>>1244858
Sorry, what I meant is I'd like to go outside Europe. I'll still look into your recommendations, thanks.
>>
The western US does not manicure its forests, and distances are long, but without doubt the best. California redwoods are worth seeing. Good boots? Tent? How many weeks?
>>
File: firefox_2017-05-04_09-04-11.jpg (714KB, 1465x899px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-05-04_09-04-11.jpg
714KB, 1465x899px
>>1244881
Bulgaria for both.

+Cheap
+Accessible
+Incredible nature spots

>Yellow
City walk, you can be all day innawoods and still get back to your place at night

>Red
Proper hikes to mountain tops

>Blue
Leisure walk inside a dense and lush forest
>>
Rhodope mountains, Pirin, Vitosha and Rila are some names to google
>>
>>1244856
You've got good walks everywhere. North America is great with Canada and USA both having tons of amazing trails throughout. South America as well, a lot of Argentina and Peru is really nice mountain hiking. In Asia you can find a million places in China, as well as some nice old forests in Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Europe obviously has a ton as well. Pretty much any country you want to go to has at least one really incredible forest you could go to, except for deserts like Mongolia or Iran.
>>
>>1244856
Hope over to Newfoundland, m8. It's the dog's bollocks if you like having a wander. It's definitely not lacking in trees either..
>>
Romania has the most incredible woodland in all of Europe
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.