[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.instagram.com/thejoshs haw/ >https://www

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: stupidbitch.jpg (90KB, 592x395px) Image search: [Google]
stupidbitch.jpg
90KB, 592x395px
>https://www.instagram.com/thejoshshaw/

>https://www.instagram.com/jaylenecook_/

Who are these people? What do they do? How can they afford this kind of lifestyle? This is all so alien to me.

Am i right to assume that they were born into wealth? Not that i want to, (i like to stay at home) but this is just so surreal.
>>
>>1244810
Though they are often born into some amount of wealth, they are making quite a bit of money as influencers. Brands will give them thousands just to leave a product somewhere in the frame.

They are all extremely miserable to be around.
>>
Fuck instagram, can't even download the pictures to fucking jack off to later. Trash fucking cocktease website.
>>
>>1244815
Was just about to post my hate for instagram. Worst social media platform of them all, full of narcissists and attention whores. For more than any other app
>>
Influencers. They're living, breathing advertisements: pure cancer.
>>
>>1244810
We woman is a Playboy model.

Source: I fucking Googled the username
>>
>>1244810
She is a model

He was an electrician who was interested in pohotography, went traveling, companies paid to use some of his photos so he became a photographer and does that now.

Genuinely nice guy, haven't met her.
>>
>>1244836
Travel photography doesn't pay for all that they're doing, for 2 people.

He probably has rich parents.

The "instagram model" girls doing this alone are often whoring themselves out along the way - hence them often stopping into 1) NYC 2) San Francisco 3) Dubai.
>>
>>1244852
He isn't a trust fund baby, he worked, saved a lot and now does this, he doesn't just do travel photography. Industrial electricians in Australia are on 120k a year minimum, it isn't too hard to save up when you're on that kind of money.

As far as I know they aren't whoring themselves out around the world.
>>
>>1244852
Also, one would assume she also has money and contributing to the travel.
>>
>>1244812
I have a show I've been wanting to do this with. But I've contacted places (gopro for 1 example) and asked about it and was refused. I'm working my way up there on views, but in a couple months I'm projected to hit 50k per video release. Still, no advertiser opportunities. Anyone know how to get this done?
>>
>>1244878
How do I move to Australia to become industrial electrician?
>>
>>1245223
Oh ye forgot to say I am from the U.S. if that matters
>>
>>1245224
You have to do some paperwork because we use real electricity here, you might even need to do some bridging courses or something.

You can make 240k a year if you work in construction, typical roster is 4 weeks on 1 week off, during the week off they usually go to Bali or SEA. Oh and you stay in a camp so your accommodation, utilities and food are all covered.

Look into it anon, if you're willing to work on industrial and construction sites you can make a fortune.
>>
>>1244852
If she does modeling and he does photography, every trip they take is basically tax deductible.
>>
50k followers is nothing for instagram. Maybe you can earn $100 a month. To earn 'thousands' one needs at least a million followers.
>>
>>1245277
it depends on how high your engagement is. If you have 50k followers and an engagement rate of say 10-20%/post (5k-10k) likes, you can commend quite a good price for a sponsored post (assuming a CPM of even $5, that would already be a couple thousand of dollars). Of course, finding those deals and convincing big brands to sponsor a "smaller" account is difficult but that's where most of the work with influencers is: pitching and marketing yourself to potential clients
>>
>>1244852
don't forget Miami also.

girl I know from high school was always posting photos on yachts in miami, dubai, and french riviera

turns out later that she had been whoring herself for a couple of g's per trip through my mom who knows her mom

i hate these instagram whores

tinder is full of them who only use tinder to try and get more insta followers
>>
>>1244815
Search instagram downloader in the play store, works like a charm
>>
>>1244815
>>1244818
>>1245810
what is inspect element
>>
>>1245239
wtf how can you make so much money from sparking?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.