[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>7.5 hour layover munich >want to see St. Peter's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5308.jpg (36KB, 620x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5308.jpg
36KB, 620x270px
>7.5 hour layover munich
>want to see St. Peter's cathedral
>going to be there on a Sunday
>landing at 800 leaving at 1530

Is this possible? I am a bit autistic about getting to airports early (to the point I have gotten there 5 hours early before) and my next flight is out of the EU and into America. But I just had a 6 hour layover there and I would really like to do something worthwhile on my way back. Cost of taxis and stuff is no issue as long as I can make my flight.

>what does /trv/ think?
>>
>>1244625
If you're not worried about cost so much, contact a local airport shuttle/car service. Tell them your flight times and what your plan is. They'll be able to tell you whether they can get you there on time or not much better than 4chan can.

Do you want to go to a service in the cathedral, though? Or do a tour? You'll be there on Sunday morning and they may not open up to tourists until the afternoon.
>>
>>1244632
That's kinda what I am worried about. I was mostly just wanting to walk around and snap a few pics. I was just planning on getting an Uber to get me there and back. Estimated fare is €55 one way, but I will be splitting the cost with my friend.
>>
>>1244658
So visit the church website or contact them and ask.
>>
of course you have time. the train goes from the airport almost directly to the church in like 40 minutes.
>>
>>1244712
I looked on their website and it says they open on sundays at 10am however mass is at 930 and 1130. I'm not sure if this means you can't visit while mass is going on or what.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.