[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 12k a lot for the rent in Stockholm? It is a single bedroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: sweden-flag.gif (6KB, 390x265px) Image search: [Google]
sweden-flag.gif
6KB, 390x265px
Is 12k a lot for the rent in Stockholm? It is a single bedroom apartment.

My salary is about 24k after taxes, am I fucked?
>>
Depends on where in Stockholm

Housing has become very expensive here
>>
>>1244565
50% for rent is very much, but pretty common in bigger cities. I pay ~25% of my income after taxes in Vienna for a 2 bedroom apt with 50m2.
>>
>>1244585
Sorry, I meant 33,3%
>>
>>1244565

50% of your salary going to housing is really dumb, get an apartment on the outskirts or somewhere that's 20-30 minutes away from downtown.
>>
I'm Swedish and it sounds a bit high. Where about in Stockholm and how big is the apartment?
>>
>>1245347
Can we not do this, please.
>>
>>1245347
Pretty much this. Enjoy the expensive shit closets because you gave everything else to shitskins.
>>
>>1245347
In only 13 years Sweden will be considered a 3rd world country. Just awesome.
>>
>>1245361
I know it sounds like typical /pol/ bait and it's shitting up the board but man, it's still right.

I'm from Germany. According to the most recent data rent prices in the big, popular cities have risen between 6% (Cologne) and 11% (Berlin), while property prices even increased between 14% (Hamburg) and 21% (Berlin) - between March 2016 and March 2017. That's ONE year. It's complete and utter insanity.

You can forget about ever living in the central part of a city even if you're upper middle class. Prices here have gotten ridiculous. Even districts that used to be largely neglected and typically inhabitated by the lower class, like Berlin Marzahn-Hellersdorf, are starting to face a shortage of affordable housing.

That's what you get for letting millions of """""refugees""""" enter the country. It's fucking mental. Everybody can come in. If you set foot on German soil and apply for refugee status, you'll get it. Just claim you're from Aleppo or something and it's gg. It's so easy, even German natives have succesfully applied for asylum in Germany:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-soldier-syria-refugee-false-flag-terror-attack-posing-arrested-frankfurt-france-bavaria-a7705231.html

Shit's fucking mental.
>>
>>1245426
Are you that same German shitposter who was making shit up about Germany being full muslim now? Seriously fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>1244565
>Is 12k a lot for the rent in Stockholm?
If you can walk to your office in central area and have good standards, no it's expected.

There basically haven't been any significant construction of apartments in years. Our last government took away the limit of rent pricing with some bullshit reason, it's not talked about often but since then it's been impossible to find places. Basically owning house is the only choice but I would not play that lottery.
>>
>>1244565
No, 12 kronor will not last you very long
>>
Come on OP, more info you silly fuck.
>>
File: 1986-768x768[1].jpg (107KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1986-768x768[1].jpg
107KB, 768x768px
>>1245426
>ich bin ex-berliner
Meme away. The pricing in Berlin went up because of posh kids moving in from all of Germany and the rest of Europe. Berlin's pricing is based on the fact that the place became abandoned after die wende, but nothing stays the same. I got a 2 bedroom flat in Neukölln 10yrs ago. Rent was about 350 euro. But of course the Halcyon days can not continue when every single techno producer or geek wants to come to Berlin to fulfill themselves and wade in drugs and pussy.

In DDR you'd live a family to a room in the inner city, but ofc like you young'uns like you are unable to put things in a context.

>pic related. Berlin living before the wall came down
>>
>>1245673
>Nick Cave
>In any way, shape or form representative of anything
>>
>>1245691
>Not a representative
Except as a representative of foreign hipsters coming to Berlin, which is the topic of the sub-thread.
>>
File: 1340312292001.png (31KB, 238x231px) Image search: [Google]
1340312292001.png
31KB, 238x231px
>>1245673
>In DDR you'd live a family to a room in the inner city, but ofc like you young'uns like you are unable to put things in a context.

I was born in the DDR though.
>>
>>1245711
Well then you know how much easier it is to get your own flat these days, Kamerad.
>>
>>1244565
Not at all, I'd say you're pretty lucky to earn enough to only spend half your salary to rent :) If you rent a room you might find something decent for 4k a month, and then start saving for a year and buy into this housing bubble.
>>
>>1245426

In the case of Amsterdam, lots of housing is getting so ludicrously expensive due to property bubbles, (being a safe way to invest your money) mass urbanization (more people coming in than it can handle), few new housing projects (at least the affordable ones) and redevelopment of housing spaces to things such as Airbnb's.

The latter's become so bad that there are a lot of people who think Airbnb's presence should become limited - forcibly. Fuck the free market, aye.
>>
>>1245426
>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-soldier-syria-refugee-false-flag-terror-attack-posing-arrested-frankfurt-france-bavaria-a7705231.html
this was one of your guys, idiot.
>>
>>1245426
The prices are so high because of good ol western capitalism. Something that would not happen under the law of sharia. Learn your shit.
>>
>>1245696
this. These Neukölln-Spießers are the worst.
>But i was here 10 years before. MOOOOOOOOM, take the people from Spain away, they socialize all the time and i hate their language
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.