[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related, what countries like Ukraine, Russia,Belarus or other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Ukriane Flag.png (289B, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Ukriane Flag.png
289B, 275x183px
Pic related, what countries like Ukraine, Russia,Belarus or other eastern European countries should i visit that as an american?
>>
>>1244351
>Ukraine
+ Cool country with some good cities and nature
+ Cheap
+ No visa needed
- Language barrier
>Belarus
+ It's not Russia
- Everything
>Russia
+ Some cool cities and great nature
+ Cheap, sort of, if you don't go crazy
- Visa required
- It's Russia
>>
>>1244354
>
I've been wanting to visit Ukraine for a while, but i never knew if any of the of the post Soviet countries were like.
>>
>>1244359
I have been there twice now and it's generally good, but my girlfriend is from Ukraine so I have been lucky during my trips there and I have been able to live like a real Ukrainian (in commie blocs and village houses rather than hotels).

If you're a solo traveler, it would be really great if you could find some friends (girls) online and see if they could show you around their city, and maybe even travel around Ukraine with you. Look on Interpals.net or maybe Italki.com if that sounds good for you.

If you don't speak Russian or Ukrainian, the language barrier will be very large, so that would be especially useful.
>>
The Baltic states, get there before the Russians return!

The Balkans too, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia etc. Really awesome places. Dubrovnik is a bit pricey compared with the rest of Croatia, beautiful city though, totally worth it.
>>
The only one's I know of that sort of like them, (Despite being neighbors sharing a mutual bloody history) would be the Poles to the West and the Baltic Nations.

It's only thanks to the fricken souless Commies of the Far East, that Poles find Ukies just somewhat more tolerable than the mouth breathing, Cockeyed Moskals these modern days!

Highly recomomend visting the Capital, Lviv, Ternopil, Dnipro, and Odessa....

But not all areas are super cheap so be careful.

Also remember the Eastern regions happen to be more impoverished than the rest of the country, and they have serious drug problems there and commie mafia syndacites roaming there too.... so highly recommend going in groups of 3 at the minimum!
>>
>>1244396
The Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) are great places to visit but they're really quite different from the countries OP mentioned; Ukraine, Belarus and Russia. Same with Slovenia; these are all Eurozone memebrs and they're not very cheap like Ukraine or Russia.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.