[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be going to l.a and I need to know if I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1492952446009.png (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492952446009.png
194KB, 500x500px
I'm going to be going to l.a and I need to know if I should go to Universal or Disneyland
>>
File: 1441091271179.gif (82KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441091271179.gif
82KB, 300x200px
>tfw i have enough good boy points to go to both
>>
File: 1493531864422.jpg (36KB, 636x639px) Image search: [Google]
1493531864422.jpg
36KB, 636x639px
>>1244328
Lucky what chores did you do to get that many
>>
>>1244330
Showering and emptying my piss bottles once a week and wearing pants when I leave my room.
>>
>>1244326
I've been to both many times though it's been a few years since I went to either (like I haven't seen Harry Potter world or the redesigned Space Mountain.) I think Universal is the better of the two because its worlds feel more immersive for adults and they change a lot more but if you've never been to a Disneyland I'd do that. It has a much younger target in mind but it still manages to do some very interesting things.

That said if you're looking for thrill rides do Magic Mountain.
>>
>>1244338
Thanks anon
>>
>>1244326
If you like that sort of thing you should go. If you don.t you should not.

If you can only do one I've been to Universal many years ago, I'd think Disney would be more fun, but that's really going to be subjective.
>>
if you want the childhood experience of meeting disney people and going on famous rides go to disneyland proper

if you still want the disney charm, but you're more of a thrillseeker, go to disney california adventure

if you're still in the anaheim area, and you want to do rides only, go to knotts berry farm (also they do peanuts related stuff there)

if you want a disneyland-ish experience but you aren't hooked on disney go to universal

if you are in the la area and anaheim is too far, go to 6 flags magic mountain, also it's complete thrillseeker paradise.

most to all of them have skip the queue passes if you aren't poor, except disneyland which has faggotpass
>>
>>1244326
universal duh.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.