[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to be heading out backpacking in the next 4-6 months, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Going to be heading out backpacking in the next 4-6 months, but am concerned about how to keep /fit/ while doing it.

Anyone have any advice on keeping /fit/? Where am I going to find gyms on the daily? I'm not talking cardio. I don't want to lose my gains.
>>
>>1243748

Make sure to eat enough and do bodyweight exercises.

You haven't specified where you will be travelling, so it's hard to give advice on how to find local gyms.

Just enjoy your holiday and go to the gym when you go back home. You can easily get your gains back
>>
I lost about 15lbs in 2 months. I am a skinny fuck to be fair and didn't exercise. But all the walking in hot weather, jetlag, sporadic meals and partying are a surefire way to lose gains quickly.

Just eat lots and do push ups everyday. Squats with your backpack on. I met a few guys that took resistance bands with them
>>
>>1243753
Its very open ended and not structured at the moment (looking at Asia/Europe), so probably not going to help.

I guess I'm just after more general trips, and any advice others can give that have managed to stay /fit/ whilst travelling
>>
fooooooooood. Its really easy to skip meals or not eat well on the road, and especially if you're doing stuff like trekking, kayaking cycling etc. all day you should be eating like a garbage disposal at every available opportunity
>>
>>1243748
pushups and situps every morning and eat lots of protein brah
>>
I do it all the time. Bulk a little before you leave. Then that buys you a couple of weeks of slow cutting if you're hitting your calories.

Asia has cheap gyms. But I personally always pretend I'm moving there and do a trial at a nice gym. Rinse and repeat. It's annoying to be honest cause it's like a junkie who needs to spends hours every day finding a place to go work out/work out/eat right but it's part of my lifestyle so I've come to accept it. I hope you're traveling alone because it's inconvenient as fuck for your travel buddy.

I might bring resistance bands on my next trip. You can actually get a really good workout in with those.

The key is to just keep your muscles active somehow. Do pistol squats once a week, or pullups. But if you're on supplements and doing protein shakes, you'll lose your gains real quick. Nothing lasts longer than whole foods for me. Im 2 months out and still pretty jacked
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.