[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw come back home to shitty job and depressed family >realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1463063748966.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1463063748966.png
293KB, 633x758px
>tfw come back home to shitty job and depressed family
>realize i cant meet and fuck girls here like i could travelling

fuck. what do i do
>>
Grow up and deal with it like the rest of your peers.
>>
>>1243155
where did u come back home from / to?
>>
>>1243157
Came back to London from the rest of europe
>>
>>1243160
Is it difficult to fuck girls in London? I imagined it would be easy.
>>
>>1243161
It's always harder to fuck girls from your home country, you're not exotic and you don't have the travellers confidence.
>>
>>1243162
There are a lot of tourists in London.
>>
>>1243165
Thanks anon, never noticed.
>>
>>1243165
This. Why not pick up tourist chicks? You would kill with Americans
>>
>>1243166
So what is your problem?
>>
>>1243171
To be honest, none really. I'm just being a cunt as it's an anonymous space.
You make a fair point but I think that when you are within your home country with a foreign girl, you are competing against many other men from your county who are also exotic to the girl.
When you are in her country, your competition does not have that same exotic attraction, making a much better playing field for yourself.
>>
>>1243187
I'm slightly inclined to agree with you - I've had several relationships with foreign women, here in the UK and abroad. I dated a German girl for a while here, which was a fairly ordinary experience (although her "Ja! Ja!" during sex was hilarious to me) probably because I was on home turf, and it was pretty much the same deal with my Estonian ex. I also dated a Newfie girl and saw the other side of the coin - being told "Watch out, because most of my friends are going to want to bang you" was quite a novelty...
>>
>>1243155
>realize i cant meet and fuck girls here like i could travelling

you are wrong. You can
>>
>>1243366
explain
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.