[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to spend life sailing the world >can't because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>want to spend life sailing the world
>can't because reasons
>like to watch sailing vlogs at least
>can't because it just makes me depressed
>will never be able to experience the joy of sailing in life, vicariously or otherwise
>>
>>1242092
Is this a feels thread?

>plane leaves in the morning
>all of the excitement I had in the previous days is gone
>been puking all evening due to nerves
>seriously thinking about canceling this trip

Fuck this fear of flying man.
>>
>>1242093
>nervous flyers

lmao wtf is wrong with you people. planes are fun.
>>
>>1242093
Don't worry dude, once you actually get where you're going you'll realize that you were worried for no reason.
>>
>>1242105
You're both crazy. They're safe and horrible.
>>
>>1242093
There's bound to be a bar at the airport, anon. Have a beer or two, even if your plane leaves at 7.30. Fuck 'em.
Don't show up drunk though, they're can refuse you access.
>>
>>1242092
I'm taking Sailing lessons soon.
Mostly cause I've never been on a sail boat of any kind..
Also no one I know knows anyone that knows how to sail, so there go the free lessons.
It's my dream too, I'm tired of the rat race.
What's unfortunate is I'm 26, and have an amazing job for someone my age making great money with no college debt, but I just bought a nice house and a new car, and I want to throw all that away to live on a sail boat and travel the world. I don't want to ruin this opportunity I have that so many young adults my age dream for. But my dream is to sail away. I watch the vlogs too, and it only fuels the fire more. It also makes me sick or depressed because that's what I want to do. But what I'm doing now is the logical better move, that's easier, and Maybe better for my future.

I'm conflicted - I almost wish I would get fired, just so I have an excuse or a shove to do what I really want. I know I'll regret it if I never do.
>>
File: 1492939831269.gif (598KB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492939831269.gif
598KB, 360x200px
>>1242498
Here's my thought on this. I say take the lessons until you get a feel for it. Maybe you'll end up hating it. Maybe it'll galvanize your resolve. If it's the latter, save up for a year or two then go and dont look back. If you're burnt out now at 26 it'll only get worse.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.