[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any upcoming trips? I am leaving tomorrow for Kiev

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: trip.jpg (59KB, 915x575px) Image search: [Google]
trip.jpg
59KB, 915x575px
Anyone have any upcoming trips? I am leaving tomorrow for Kiev and Tbilisi.

>Pic related

Just connecting in Munich with my final stop in Kiev.
>>
I want to travel but just looking at maps like that and thinking about how far it is scare me to death.
>>
>>1242051
Pussy
>>
I'm leaving for the Netherlands for a week this Saturday. Looking forward to it. I've never been to mainland Europe before. I'm going for work but I'll have plenty of down time.
>>
>>1242252
I've been to Amsterdam 2 years ago and fell in love with the city. You can go everywhere by foot, the climate is great and you can get fucking deep fried shit in vending machines on every corner.
>>
>>1241984
I travelled the opposite direction last year (Vienna-Munich-Vancouver-Toronto-Vienna). I'd spend every free minute in Vancouver if the flight wasn't THAT expensive.
>>
Vladivostok May 3-7th

Looking for any tips or recommendations.

I'm an outgoing American who loves clubs, fashion and photoesque places.
>>
>>1242274
Why are you going there as an American for such a short period of time?
>>
File: 1407218163964.png (291KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
1407218163964.png
291KB, 400x382px
>>1241984
I'm going to Denver from Toronto on the 28th of next month for 10 days, then flying over to Bangkok via Amsterdam til the end of June. Pretty hyped. Between the nature and drugs in Colorado, to the drugs and history of amsterdam, to the food and drinking and beaches of thailand I think it should be just about perfect.
>>
>>1242274
>Vladivostok
>fashion and photoesque places
)))))))))))
>>
Ecuador from May 8th through 24th and then Mexico from June 26 through July 21. Flying from MEX to JFK and catching a flight from there to Cairo the same day; connecting in Egypt and then heading to Dar Es Salaam.

One of my friends is in the Peace Corps in Zanzibar so I'm going to stay with him for a month. I have all my flights booked up until then. Going back to school in January, so I think I'll try doing a week or two in Uganda and Ethipia each, a few days in Egypt, and then I'll be in India from October until I go home.
>>
File: image.jpg (705KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
705KB, 4032x3024px
>still waiting at the airport

I hate fucking red-eye flights.
>>
I'm going to Italy from Toronto with my girlfriend and longtime friend early next week. Hyped as fuck never been overseas though- also have a chronic medical
condition so lots of anxiety about that
>>
>>1242456
Have fun getting cucked
>>
File: Untitled.png (69KB, 806x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
69KB, 806x768px
>>1242143 anon reporting in.

Headed to the japans Monday. First time in asia .

Impulse bought tickets last night. Going a bit balls out on this trip with zero planning.
>>
>>1242464
Price?
>>
>>1242472
$950 USD round trip.
Used that Hopper app.
>>
>>1242285
Because i live in South Korea, teaching. The flight is less than 2 hours. I have a 5 day break because of korean national holidays.

>>1242366
It isn't the main reason I'm going. I'm just stating what my interests are. What do you recommended?
>>
I posted mine >>1242066
>>
Currently in Cyprus, been here since the 25th and it's hands down one of the best places to visit if you want to see the perfect blend of modern and past culture. Swimming in remote beaches is fucking brilliant to, enjoyed every second of it.
>>
>>1242479
550 CHF (560USD) for my return-flight to Japan from late August till early October this year.
KLM from Zurich via Amsterdam to KIX and back.
>>
>>1242464
>going to weeb capital
>city
>balls

Get a backpack and go to remote places and experience countries... literally going to live day to day life in another language
>>
>>1242599
RubADubdub
>>
>>1242600
>1242601
>>
>>1242596
>KLM

Why
>>
>>1242610
main reason is the price.
next best flights are with Lufthansa, which i would prefer to KLM but they are 200-300USD more expensive.
Flew KLM before long and short-haul. they're not bad.
>>
Planning to go for a year in Japan on the Working Holiday visa, starting in September (for them cheap flights)
>>
>>1242611
I like KLM better than Lufthansa

>tfw sitting in lufthansas hub with nothing to do
>>
Warsaw for two days in May, Russia from May-July.
>>
Going to Bangkok next week just to chill. Enjoying the sun, the food, the hookers.
>>
>>1242599
Backpack Status
Couple shirts. Couple underwears. Lots socks. Towel.
Cell phone and back up battery, toothbrush and passport.

Osaka is just the landing point. I'll white guy it up for the first night or two during jet lag, then head out into county side.
>>
>>1241984

Dubai for a bit and then down to New Zealand for a year.
>>
>>1241984
Vilinius, Lithuania
Flight cost me 20€. No idea what to see or do there but Im sure it will be a blast and I can meet lots of new people.
>>
Heading off to the US in 3 weeks. Will be there for 3 months
>>
>>1243016
While you are there make sure you visit Uzupis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U%C5%BEupis
>>
>>1242252
Friendly reminder that Thursday the 4th is our memorial day where we pay tribute to fallen soldiers in past wars. 2 minutes of silence at 8pm, try to be a bit respectful.

Also, Friday the 5th is our independence day, the day we got liberated from Nazi Germany. There's a ton of festivals on this day.
>>
>>1241984
Flying down to Buenos Aires in about 3h for a long weekend (3 nights)
No idea why, it just felt like a great idea at 3am today kek.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.