[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warsaw sucks, don't come here. Krakow was alright, but also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 20170416_145227_LLS.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170416_145227_LLS.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Warsaw sucks, don't come here. Krakow was alright, but also overrated and small (not much to do unless you're religious desu).

But Berlin and Prague are really cool
>>
Go to Lublin
>>
>>1241756
Warsaw is not overrated, all Polish says that it isn't worth to know, which is not that true. Have you been in museum of Warsaw Uprising at least?
>>1241814
But stay only one day. It's a meh city.
>>
File: 1492878228892.png (639KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1492878228892.png
639KB, 650x488px
>>1241756
>Krakow
>small

Did you just hang out at the market square or were you just to lazy to do some actual sightseeing?
>>
>>1241953
He said Krakow is overrated
>>
Have been to all four places mentioned... can confirm Berlin and Prague best out of the lot.
>>
>>1241756
>Krakow is overrated

literally triggered
>>
>>1242904
I was considering hitting that route, Berlin > Warsaw > Krakow > Prague. Anywhere else in Poland to stop on the way?
>>
>Berlin looks better than Warsaw

gee I fucking wonder why
>>
>>1243197
You should think about Gdansk over Warsaw
>>
>>1241756
did you hit up karlovy in prague. i did krakow and prague too. partied my ass off desu
>>
Krakow is nice for a short break. Very cheap too.
>>
>>1243279
>Gdansk
I was thinking about going there. I'd have to pass through Warsaw on the way to Krakow so I could still see the couple things I wanted to see in Krakow if I did. Would have to skip Poznan though. Thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>1241756
Can you get me some tips on Berlin and Prague? Going there soon.. thanks bro
>>
>>1243526
Berlin:
>Don't pay for the metro but use it extensively...if people start checking tickets, get out at the next station and wait a few minutes for the next train
>DON'T use a tour bus, just use the metro...nighttime river cruise might be good instead
>Pergamon Museum is under renovations -- don't go
>Checkpoint Charlie is super touristy
>DDR Museum is really cool but get there right when it opens
>East Side Gallery + Berlin Wall Memorial are #1 must sees
>Get tickets for tour of Reichstag or its dome online ahead of time...best view of the city
>Charlottenburg Palace is not very good...if you want palaces, take a day trip to Potsdam
I could say more but that's a good start at any rate. I really love Berlin.
>>
Against your advice I will be staying in Warsaw for three days. What should I see & expect?
>>
>>1243531

>Don't pay for the metro but use it extensively...if people start checking tickets, get out at the next station and wait a few minutes for the next train

Benimm dich einfach wie ein Neger, klar.
>>
>>1243531
how to get in to Berghain dude??
>>
File: 14523231355462.png (266KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
14523231355462.png
266KB, 500x376px
>>1243867
Either a nigger or a cuck.
>>
>>1244184
>>1243867
There's a 19% VAT on everything and it's very hard to get that money back, so fuck it.
If they're not going to put barriers up to entry and hardly check, I'm not going to pay.
>>
>>1244329
2edgy4me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hf-B9Tqkss
>>
>>1244329
>There's a 19% VAT on everything and it's very hard to get that money back
look guys, a complete retard here
>>
>>1244343
How many people take receipts of everything and recover the VAT before they go back home?
>>
>>1244345
oh lord
>>
>>1244350
Another useless post, cool.
>>
>>1244352
i thought you would have realized in the meantime that you will get the vat back/pay vat in your country for GOODS that you bought. Not for train rides. Or food that you consumed. And it's not complicated at all.
This was a useful post.
>>
>>1243856
I'm curious of this too. I think I'm just gonna go from Gdansk to Krakow and spend an afternoon, maybe a night, in Warsaw. The only things I've seen that look interesting in Warsaw are the old town and the uprising museum. It's a major city thought so surely there's more to the place than that.
>>
>>1244355
Try having an easy time in Italy. From the stories I have read, it is often a nightmare.
>>
>>1244362
it sure is if you try to "cash in" train tickets
>>
>>1244361
Look at the Warsaw guide on the In Your Pocket website, it's got a bunch of up-to-date guides for central/eastern European cities.
>>
>>1243531
Thanks bro! I'm the one you replied to
>>
No word of a lie punk rock fans, I really enjoyed Warsaw, great food, decent pubs, lovely people. We did some really fun tours and had a lot of laughs. Not at the Warsaw uprising museum though, no laughs in there. Great museum though.
>>
>>1244364
Thanks. Looks like I'll probably keep to my original plan and just make it a stop over.

>>1244400
I'd assume a lot of this applies to Poland and Polish people in general, yeah?
>>
>>1244361
uprising museum is a MUST
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.