[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it to get weed in Uruguay? For what I've seen,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Cannabis uruguay.jpg (61KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cannabis uruguay.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
How hard is it to get weed in Uruguay? For what I've seen, only residents in the country can plant it, and there are some restrictions if you want to buy it.

I want to go to uruguay, and I think my experienced would be poorer if I didn't get to try the good stuff there. So, is it hard to get weed there? Can you get some if you befriend some uruguayan?
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO

I hope someone beats you up and robs all your stuff there
>>
>>1241681
Thanks, grandpa, really glad you could help me.
>>
Seriously nobody?
>>
I have never been there, I've never read anything about the availability of weed there, but let me assure you that you'll be able to score weed there. It's a country that made it completely legal and it's probably pretty cheap
>>
>>1241658
selling is not allowed, but you can plant your own (if you sign up) and you can buy from "cannabic clubs"(not sure if you can join being foreign), you can't get it in stores/pharmacies.

if you hang around nightclubs you will find some because locals who smoke can find it easy and won't have problems "sharing"
>>
the system their is built up so that the country doesn't become a lolweed420 tourist hotspot, i'm sure there's some sort of online community you can get in touch with tho.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.