[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/, what are some countries with lax laws regarding painkillers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_1037-1492840213827-61766221.jpg (161KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1037-1492840213827-61766221.jpg
161KB, 1024x640px
Hey /trv/, what are some countries with lax laws regarding painkillers? I've heard that prescription strength ops are easy to get in India, so I've been thinking about doing a sedated tour on the Darjeeling.

Open to any and all countries, but would prefer ones that are relatively cheap to travel in.
>>
>>1240840
West Virginia, Kentucky, southern Ohio.
>>
>>1240840
Laos you can buy opium
https://matadornetwork.com/notebook/vang-vieng-used-ridiculous-party-scene-earth-heres-happened/

Van Vieng is no longer a free-for-all but all the restaurants still have opium menus once you get inside, they just aren't openly advertised on the street anymore.

Being a junky is played out though, there's nothing cool about getting fucked up and being a bum. I suggest you go to detox because if you get on opiates in SEA you'll likely go full junky and get busted.
>>
>>1240840
I don't know who you heard this from, and it may be true, but my wife's former boss lost her job for trying (and failing) to buy oxycodone from an Indian pharmacy. Cambodia and as of a few weeks ago Myanmar are pretty fast and loose, and benzodiazepines are available with few questions asked in many places in Southeast Asia. But bogus pills and arrest are never impossible in Asia.
>>
>>1240857
Being a faggot is played out too, but it sure hasn't stopped you
>>
>>1240872
>loser drug addict calling somebody a fag

Let me know how that dick tastes when you hit rock bottom and need a fix
>>
>>1240874
Why would I need to tell you how dick tastes? That'd be like telling a jap what sushi tastes like
>>
>>1240859
>my wife's former boss lost her job for trying (and failing) to buy oxycodone from an Indian pharmacy

Can you please explain how someone would lose their job for trying to buy something from a pharmacy? This makes no sense
>>
File: GOLD.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GOLD.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>1240853
>>
>>1241336
She was in India on business, and went, with a bunch of co-workers, to a series of pharmacies at which she tried and failed to buy narcotic painkillers OTC (this leads me to believe that they are not all that easy to get). This info was shared with the board of the company, who had a come-to-Jesus meeting during which she was given the choice of (company sponsored!) rehab, voluntarily retiring, or, potentially, getting fired for cause (intoxication on opiates for which she had no script while on the clock). She elected to move on, and as far as I know she is still a habitual user of oxycodone.

But you're right--it's an inaccurate oversimplification to say that she lost her job for trying to buy OTC pain meds. Her OTC pain med purchasing attempts led her company to acknowledge her drug addiction, which is in turn what cost her her job. Apologies for any misunderstandings.

That said, however, my real point was that it doesn't appear to be so easy to get pills under the counter in India, per my wife's junkie ex-boss's experience.
>>
>>1241344
Lol America is weird haha
>>
>>1241344
>trying to buy drugs in front of your coworkers.
sure, what can possibly go wrong?
>>
Reading scar tissue right now and it's making me so curious. Can anyone that's into painkillers explain what makes them so good? I'm not really into downers and the couple times I've taken painkillers recreationally I just felt numb and not relaxed or zonked out
>>
>>1241603

I think the best metaphor ever made is that it is like being in utero. Not a care in the world, all there is is warmth and serenity. This carelessness, that comes from the total cessation of every worry you've ever had, can be very blissful, the bliss being proportionate to the amount of problems in you day to day life. Of course, this is also why opioids fuck people over. Letting go and not caring about some problems can be liberating, but letting go and not caring about anything will turn you into a junkie bum and scumbag. At that point, you'll start feeling really bad about being a junkie bum and scumbag, but lo and behold, the temporary solution to that problem is more opiates.

t. was addicted to opioids for a couple of years, actually used travelling to get clean
>>
>>1240840
Going for that Darjeeling limited vibe, huh? Sounds fun. What Train Route is that exactly? The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway?
>>
>>1241589
She was a pretty batshit woman. I think she felt empowered to do so because they were all her subordinates--she was the CEO of the company, had to be forced out by the board.
>>
>>1241627
Hmm. Thanks for sharing. I love drugs in general so it's always baffled me why opiates didn't do much for me... Because in theory they sound fucking amazing.

It's always so fascinating how drugs hit everyone so differently (ie I can't handle weed but can do everything else). So fucking curious for sex on heroine.

Anyway, congrats anon. I'm glad you got out of that cycle. I hope you manage to keep it at bay for good!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.