[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young 25 y/o entrepreneur here from USA going to dubai to try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ea3848d84730266b4a1d63ffd7d5b0b5.jpg (250KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
ea3848d84730266b4a1d63ffd7d5b0b5.jpg
250KB, 1280x853px
Young 25 y/o entrepreneur here from USA going to dubai to try to convince some billionaires to sign multi million dollar deal to provide them a logistics service. How to the heck do i not come across as a young punk nobody? what are the do's and do nots? ive only ever left the US for south america.

>pic sorta related: dream car
>>
File: smug dog is smug.jpg (92KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
smug dog is smug.jpg
92KB, 640x580px
>>1240346
>young punk nobody
>wants to convince people used to young punk nobodies trying to swindle them out of their money that he's not a young punk nobody
>mfw
unless you have an amazing business plan or are among the most charismatic individuals on earth it ain't gonna happen
>>
>>1240347
weve been emailing back and forth for about a month, and they want me to fly there and meet with their VP and 2 board of directors, they seem interested.
>>
>>1240348
are they paying for your flight?
>>
>>1240349
no sir
>>
>>1240350
then they're not that interested.expect to be blown off in less than 30 minutes unless you're smooth as hell.
>>
>>1240353
not expecting to sign this week, more like see what they want and expect and go over what we can provide to secure a second meeting
>>
>>1240356
>you think this meeting is for you to see what they want
nah. they know anyone can sound good when they have the time to think and carefully compose an email. they want to see how you are in the moment. if you're not confident and informed you're dead in the water. and since you feel the need to ask advice about this here i have a pretty strong suspicion about the confidence level.
>>
>>1240359
asking advice how to deal with a totally different culture than what your used to is fair, but thanks for your input
>>
whats the logistics service?
>>
>>1240346
know what you talk about
don't be surprised if they are hours late, but don't be late yourself
dress well
be well groomed

maybe fly in earlier to get the hang of the place
>>
>>1240350
Lol you're fucked
>>
>>1240346
Bring a Nuke with you and blow that shithole up Will ya
>>
>>1240346
Look up where they fall Geert Hofstede's cultural dimensions. Research about doing business with people from UAE, or the Gulf. The information is out there
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.