[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never gone out of the USA before and was interested in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I have never gone out of the USA before and was interested in visiting Bali, has anyone here been there before and can you give me feedback and tips on what it's like?
>>
>>1239949
Bali is for Australians what Cancun is for Americans or Ibiza is for Brits; there's a rich culture there but it's being slowly sodomized by drunken Aussie tourists wanting to get shitfaced in somewhere cheap and exotic.
>>
>>1239949
Go to Lombok instead op
>>
>>1239965
exacto, I am from Aus and anyone that goes to Bali is instant trash in my books

I am sure its a nice place but ruined by the tourists and drunk aussies
|
>>
>>1239949
I find it curious the first place you want to go of all places is Bali, coming from USA.
Still better than Thailand I suppose

It has some cool stuff sure, but if you want to see that you don't have to go to Bali.
>>
>>1239965
It's not even cheap to drink there because of the sin tax on alcohol. Accommodation is cheap though.

>>1240074
I hate people like you who thinks Bali is some sort of cultural wonderland. The Javanese muslims have made sure not much funding goes towards keeping the balinese hindu temples and sites maintained. All that is left are desecrated sites that might have been impressive 100 years ago. The only thing keeping that island alive is the aussie tourists. Without them it would probably be turned into a muslim hell hole like the rest of Indonesia.

>>1240100
Bali is a cheaper and much shittier version of Thailand. The only thing it has over Thailand is the surf.

>>1239949

If you want to surf or fish Bali is great, you can avoid most of the drunk aussies by avoiding kuta, seminyak is nice and is just up the road. If you don't want to be on the beach ubud is like the 'cultural' hub of bali. It's basically a nicely developed area in the rice fields.
>>
>>1240102
I should also mention the gili islands OP, The gili islands are 3 islands near bali, they're all really small and don't even have cars on them. They are very nice and each island offers different environments.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.