[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here frequent Cedar Point a lot over the years? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5681.jpg (152KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5681.jpg
152KB, 1024x576px
Anyone here frequent Cedar Point a lot over the years? I'm trying to find a sandwich place that I used to go to, but it may be closed. Still looking for the name of it. It was on the side of the road on the way there coming from the east. It was really small and resembled a gas station without the gas station equipment out front.
>>
>>1239662

Sorry mate, I've never had any desire to visit Ohio.
>>
>>1239662
Just go to the Famous Daves BBQ place in the Marina area across from the park's side entrance. It's actually pretty good for chain BBQ, and you can get a family platter served on a metal garbage pail lid (they're fancy like that).
>>
>>1239662
Sandusky native here. You are thinking of the crunchy pickle right. It closed because the owners armed robbed some people
>>
>>1239752
Oh wait, you might be talking about Jack's deli? That's still open.
>>
there's nothing more white trash than going to one of thee places unless you're 13 years old. think about it... "wooooo, i'm on a rollercoaster with 15 year old kids" you should be reading the wall street journal making fucking cash, not a single successful adult who accomplished something worthwhile rides rollercoasters.

but if you're really hell bent on going, i suggest you find a woman and impregnate her so then you can be in a sweet spot where you can plan theme park days for the kid when it is between 5-10 years old. and also you will probably not have to register as a sex offender since you have your own family and are at a theme park.

that's what i did, at least, and it worked.
>>
>>1239756
hahahahaha. is this pasta fresh?
>>
>>1239754
Based Sandusky man. That's it. Unfortunately Google says it's closed.
>>
>>1239847
I just realized that yeah it is closed. I hadn't eaten at Jack's in awhile cause I'm never on that end of town. But it did indeed close like 2 years ago.
>>
>>1239847
Also the factory job I had 4 years ago had it's cafeteria run by the Jack's owners so I used to eat their pizza and subs almost daily.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.