[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Berlin in June, just the 7th-21st. Aside from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1475623572911.jpg (54KB, 520x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475623572911.jpg
54KB, 520x537px
I'm going to Berlin in June, just the 7th-21st. Aside from my first night I want to just book rooms day of or maybe a day in advance but I'm worried that since it's the tourist season it may not be wise because the rooms in my price range may be booked full. Anyone know what the impromptu booking situation in Berlin is like around that time?

Also general advice? I'm leaning toward doing Berlin, Dresden, Prague, and maybe find a small town in the region to stay in for a night. Anything else absolutely worth checking out in the area? I'm into WW history and music if that helps.
>>
>>1238938
June is a quiet season for Germany
>>
>>1238938
Salzburg and Prague are very good cities to visit
>>
>>1238938
Ah just barely missing ya, I go to Berlin from May 29 to June 6th.
>>
>>1238938
>Anything else absolutely worth checking out in the area?
FKK Artemis.
>>
>>1238938
you know the dates, why do you want to wait so long to book a room?
>>
>>1239637
I'm gonna book for the first few nights in Berlin then maybe the next Friday and Saturday but I'm not sure how long I want to stay and where I want to go. Like, I'm thinking of staying in Berlin for 4 days but maybe I'll be ready to bounce after the third or stay after the fourth. I've never traveled solo before so I don't really know my pace.

>>1239019
Salzburg is a bit far, though if I decide to jump to Munich and forgo Prague and Dresden then I might be able to make it that way.

>>1239488
I'm not into sex, are places like this still worth going to just for the novelty?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.