[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, im going to be headed to Italy this June with my family.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: spaghetti.png (82KB, 455x569px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.png
82KB, 455x569px
Hey guys, im going to be headed to Italy this June with my family. Were visiting Venice, Florence, and Rome and are gonna be there for 2.5 weeks total. I'm going to have a night by myself in each of those cities, so are there any things you guys would recommend me going to? Any kind of fun night life?
>>
>>1238916
They all have good nightlife, Rome has an ice bar and a couple other cool bars
But Rome is shit
>>
>>1238916
I've been planning a trip there with my girlfriend for about a year. I'm trying to cheap out as much as possible, especially with the supplies.

I wanted these Rick Steves books for while I was in Italy and Switzerland and I ended up finding them online for free from a pain in the ass source.

I have not read over them yet, and I don't know if they will be of any use to you as far as night life goes, but I hope you can find some use for them.

I hope you have a great time anon.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/u7ujrvc0w32oy/Guidebooks
>>
>>1239043
Are these guidebooks about the named cities? I'm not OP, but am also going to all of them with my gf soon
>>
>>1239043
Thanks for the link! Do you by chance have any more of his books?
The gf and myself are leaving for Portugal, Spain, and Italy on April 26th for 31 days.
>>
Hi guys, planning a Italy + Switzerland honeymoon in June

Should I be concerned about the immigrant crisis?
>>
>>1238916
The major cities are shit like every other major city. Vesuvius National Park in Naples was absolutely awesome though, mainly because those tomatoes everywhere that I bought and made fresh pasta out of daily. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomodorino_del_Piennolo_del_Vesuvio
>>
>>1239533
>Should I be concerned about the immigrant crisis?
lol what a stupid question
>>
>>1239563
In those places I don't think you should worry. If you were traveling to Germany, Sweden, or Greece... then that's a different story.
>>
>>1239609
I honestly don't know how's the situation in Germany and Sweden (while I've been in Athens and it wasn't so bad to be honest). But he was asking about Italy and Switzerland and, unless you're staying in the small island of Lampedusa, there's no problem with immigrants. Of course you see them in major cities, but it's not like Bronx, they're innocuous. Even if hate their fucking awful shops in Rome or in certain suburbs... But well, who cares, just do not enter and do not consider them.
>>
So my boss fucked up and now I have to travel to Naples next week. I was in Rome once and kinda liked it, but I think Naples is already "South Italy" and I heard the south is way more shitty. What can I expect, anything worthwhile to check out?
>>
>>1240282
C'mon dude, stop eating large amounts of memes every day.

Naples is one of the most beautiful and famous cities of the world. Of course it's South Italy, but so what? Have at least the decency of specifying what you consider "shitty".
>>
>>1239609
It's not. Off to /pol you go, meme-sperg-lord.
>>
>>1239043
Nice
>>
Italia
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.