[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trv/ I'm going to Paris for a few days and I want to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0192.jpg (42KB, 480x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
42KB, 480x284px
/trv/ I'm going to Paris for a few days and I want to do something that's off the beaten path. Do you have any suggestions? Ideally I'd like to get rooftop access somewhere in the city. Other then that what are some nice hideaway spots or nightlife areas and anything that you've heard of experienced where there's not 1000 other people. I'll be a with a French speaker. Thanks.
>>
Stop the propaganda I'm a Parisian and even if there are some muslim majority neighborhood (and not slums, just street vendors, refugees, and hopeful immigrates) it is quite safe actually, at least if you go out on daylight, I have never been in any dangerous situation.
>>
>>1237717
Go to Sacre Coeur at night (when the sky is clear).
>>
Go to the catacombs!
>>
>>1237827
I went to one of the catacomb openings and there was a line that stretched around the entire block, if you're interested in seeing them, try and pick a time in which nobody will be there.
>>
Go here and explore:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemin_de_fer_de_Petite_Ceinture
>>
>>1237747
We really need a filter for edgy underaged /pol/ posters.
>>
>>1238137
Best is to queue about 1 hour before the opening time. Yes, you will still wait 1 hour but at least then you will get in the first batch.
>>
>>1238285
>filter for edgy underaged
There are other kinds of /pol/ posters?
>>
>>1238292
Older tinfoil hat /pol/ posters.
>>
>>1238362
ahoy hoy
>>
>>1238137
>>1238289

Aren't there unofficial catacomb openings? That you can just go in on your own?
>>
>>1238687
Yes, there are. There are also statistics of dumbfucks who get lost in the catacombs and die there.
>>
>>1238695

Just take lots of food and water and lamp batteries.

I want to go myself and bring up a real skull. Can't do that on an official route.
>>
>>1238285
Why? Are you saying you'd do ok with a star of david t shirt?
>>
Paris thread? What's Sevran like? I just got a cheap apartment share there for next year. I'm looking forward to my visit.
>>
>>1238940
Lmao lived there for more than 10 years now live in Paris District 7, never saw anyone posting about it here. Not much to do in the city. There is a nice park beside it. You'll be able to get the best prices of all the Paris area regarding weed and hasch, about 3g for 10€
>>1238687
Yeah dont go alone and say it to someone who don't go in case you get lost. There is a special police force dedicated to finding lost people, no one ever dies down there except the ones who trip hard and knock themselves out
>>
>>1237793
If you ever have to add "as long as you don't go out at night", then yes, your city is a fucking disgraceful cesspit. No one should go to Paris unless they just want to check out the most touristy of tourist spots and get the fuck out. Even Germany keeps their cities safer.
>>
>>1239133
>3Gs for 10euros
Goddamn.
Is it easy to find/get weed in Paris?
>>
>>1238214
This !!!
>>
>>1239407
Confirmed for basement-dwelling Burger virgin. Stay on /pol/.
>>
check out the Arene de Lutece, an old roman amphitheatre hidden between 19th century apartment blocks
>>
>>1238695
I'd say if you do this, just don't spend all day in there. Like, walk for an hour and turn back instead of looking for a way out or continuing onward.
>>
>>1239407
You poor whining girl, you scared going out at night and being rob? Grow a pair, I've lived in Paris for 4 years, city is safe, just don't be cocky outside, don't stare at weirdos at night (if you see some) and you'll be fine. Common sense is the key, for Christ sake this is Paris not fucking Bogota.

Also if sandniggers bother you well get the fuck off this board as 1/3 of the country discussed here are full of Muslims, this is /trv not /pol

>>1239412
Err it is actually easy to find anything inside the city but quality and prices will be outrageous. Best way to get your shit is to become friend with local so they can show you. Don't try going on your own you'll get some but if you don't speak French they'll probably rip you a bit
>>
>>1239460
sorry but its not worth it, it sounds really cool but its more of a meh'
>>
>>1239407
t. someone who has never visited Paris
I just got back from Paris last month and was walking around at 2-4 AM drunk and high off my ass and was totally fine. I'm Canadian. The worst thing that will happen to you is you'll get baited into a shitty strip club and spend too much cash.
>>
>>1239412
I got a hookup on r/paris before I even got there. Nice Lebanese guy delivered me quarters for 50eur to my Airbnb.
>>
File: untitled.png (267KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
267KB, 471x312px
LOL the Muslim apologists on this board always make me chuckle. They try to normalize the Islamic colonization of France as "only" one third of the country is Muslim. How cucked can you be? There shouldn't be even one uncivilized savage Arab in France. They are not native to the land. It's sad because France was the home of the enlightenment and progress for so long but now it's descending into a cesspit full of violent religious zealots.
>>
>>1239768
>They try to normalize the Islamic colonization of France as "only" one third of the country is Muslim.
Got a source for that bud?
>>
>>1239807
He doesn't as this retarded piece of shit doesn't even fully read my answer, I said a third of the country discussed on /trv got Muslims in them, not a third of France population is Muslim, but let's just ignore this fag and speak about that nice city that is Paris
>>
>>1239762
Best feeling is to exit the nightclub just before dawn and walk in the empty streets of montmartre just to watch sunrise, magical
>>
>>1239541
Is it true that cartoons of Muhammad are accepted as currency in France? If I draw some really good ones can I cut down the price of a plane ticket?
>>
>>1239868
Why do you feel such an autistic need to post this shit in every thread on /trv/ ? This board isn't for people without passports. First, look up what one is, then get one.
>>
>>1239813
Oh fuck yeah dude. My Airbnb was 2 minutes from the Sacré Coeur and I did that shit almost every night. Only downside is there weren't really any 24/7 kebab shops around when you're craving some drunk food.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.