[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an American studying to be a teacher and wanting to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1430056573332.jpg (123KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1430056573332.jpg
123KB, 640x960px
I'm an American studying to be a teacher and wanting to teach in Japan. America is kind of fucked though, especially with Betsy devos in charge of education and I don't want to spend my whole life paying back loans

Would I be able to transfer to a college in Germany, get a degree in education there, and then get a teaching job in Japan? I know Japan loves hiring Americans, but how do they feel about Americans with German education degrees?

Also, how hard would it be for me to get a part time job on Germany without knowing the language?

Alternatively, half joking, would I be able to finish college in America and then move abroad and teach in other countries all my life and tell American loan companies to go fuck themselves?
>>
>>1237385
What are you talking about? With Devos in charge that means you can actually make real money as a teacher finally at a charter school or unique private schools like Proof School in SF.

Yes you can get almost any degree in Germany for next to nothing if you an afford to support your living costs there
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/college-game-plan/why-american-students-are-flocking-germany-staying-n515961

Yes you can work there P/T but only for limited hours per week as a non Germany on their visa, but migrant hordes have taken all the shitty jobs that don't req German.

Japan doesn't really care where your degree comes from if you are a native english speaker and the school is recognized, which German schools usually are.
>>
>>1237392
Do you happen to know how many hours I'd be able to work? And what kind of job would I be able to get?
>>
>>1237393
It's all on their foreign student visa site, I think its only 8hrs a week or something but Germany has lower cost of living than most of the US. You can also get perm citizenship or F/T work visa after graduating
>>
>>1237396
Only 8 hours? God damn. I guess it's not really feasible to go to school there if I can't pay for rent and food then

Even with a low cost of living, I feel like that's way too low. I work at least 20 hours a week in America and that's barely enough to get by
>>
>>1237399
That's why you do remote work https://jobspresso.co/job/english-teaching-expert-conversational-bots/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.