[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amerifat here. I'm 20 and going to room with my friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1478847895306.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478847895306.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
Amerifat here.

I'm 20 and going to room with my friend who is 21 at a hotel for a tournament. You need to be at least 21 to book this hotel. Can I provide my credit card and register with his information? The idiot doesn't have a credit card.
>>
Ask them, duh
>>
probably not. the name on the card and the person registering generally have to match to make sure people aren't using stolen cards.
>>
>>1237286
just tell the retard to apply for a card with no annual fee.
>>
>>1237289
Guessing it wouldn't be allowed because of >>1237291

I'm going to ask them if his parents could register for their son, then. I really need this hotel, it's super close to the tournament.
>>
>>1237286
>You need to be at least 21 to book this hotel
What kind of a retarded hotel is that?
What's even the logic behind this?
>>
>>1237291
I don't think that's right, I've often used a card reader to pay at the front desk

>>1237400
insurance

they're worried about underage people trying to use a hotel room for a party, same reason you often can't rent a car until your in your 20s
>>
>>1237406
People don't really grow a brain until the mid 20s though. 21s are still as likely to trash the place as a 19 year old.
>>
Melee or Smash 4? And what tourney?
>>
File: girl eating a pickle.jpg (227KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
girl eating a pickle.jpg
227KB, 400x364px
So I found out he's getting a credit card this week, so I don't have to deal with this mess at all, good. Saging to let the thread die.

>>1237436
Skullgirls. Combo Breaker
>>
>>1237286
I think your fox labeling software is faulty.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.