[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, this is gonna be a different question. But I know there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Hey guys, this is gonna be a different question. But I know there should be some of you on here suited to answer this one..

I'm almost done my semester abroad in Barcelona and towards the last week I have in Europe I want to go somewhere and unwind. What I want is to go to some countryside where the air quality is superb. I was in Zurich this week and it was very good. I want something similar, but cheaper.

I haven't slept well this semester and I've drank and partied my ass off. I also ate a lot of junk food. My main purpose for finding somewhere with clean air to stay is to detox, live stress free for a couple days and sleep well.

Any suggestions?

through some research I found iceland, helsinki, finland and porto, portugal. But this strikes me as odd because it's the city and I want something on the outskirts by the countryside, that has accessible cheap housing (preferably airbnb)

any suggestions? looking to stay during the last week of april.
>>
File: madeira.jpg (325KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
madeira.jpg
325KB, 1200x800px
>>1235661
If you want some real clean air, get away from the large landmass and head out into the Atlantic, somewhere like Madeira.
>>
File: 48465969.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
48465969.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
>>1235661
Alps of Austria, cheap and relaxing
>>
>>1235780
man holy shit

looks like straight up heaven
>>
>>1235779
thanks! i was going to go to countryside of porto but this looks better, and cheaper! 120 euro round trip to barce.
>>
>>1235780
beautiful. whats the closest airport and whats the city called so i can look up housing?

edit: found innsbruck. is this a good place?
>>
>>1235779
update: gonna go to madiera. thanks for the lookout

>>1235780
I was looking into tyrol, but its a hassle getting there from Barcelona. Going to Madiera instead most likely.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.