[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I love to travel I think we can all agree that by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>I love to travel

I think we can all agree that by this point this has become a meme
So when people ask you what you enjoy and you truly are passionate about travelling (not "I went to Paris and exclusively went to the tourist sites xD") what do you guys say?

What do you do, when your hobby has become a cliche?

>pic related

The kind of shit I see popping up on Facebook and such
>>
File: Bishkek_Railway_Station.jpg (781KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Bishkek_Railway_Station.jpg
781KB, 2048x1536px
>>1235481
>what do you guys say?
I say I'm interested in the Soviet Union, and checking out places that used to be a part of it. It avoids having to say "travelling" quite nicely.
>>
>>1235481
Dude fuck that mainstream garbage.

I love travelling and no one can ever ruin that for me. I work hard to be able to travel a few times every year.

I enjoy getting lost in foreign places. Experiencing different cultures..women..food...architecture..sights...nature etc.
>>
>>1235482
That's a pretty good one actually
>>
>>1235481
I like experiencing things I never wanted to taste, becasue I didn't knew they existed

and traveling kind of helps with it, especially hitchhiking
>>
>>1235481
>implying everyone can afford a plane ticket
>>
>>1235481
I just say I love to travel anyway.

Because I am not an insecure Hipster who is always trying to go against the mainstream for the sake of feeling superior.
>>
>>1235481
I think it's great that more people are traveling. I think it makes for a better world when more people have some form of global exposure. Even people doing domestic travel ia great
>>
>>1235511
>it's great if more people are traveling
>especially if it's me
>>
>>1235492
I got a plane ticket from New Orleans to Frankfurt for $500 round trip, it's so fucking affordable, unless you are impoverished
>>
>>1235498
B I N G O
>>
>>1235498
It's not that, it's the sense of derision you get from people when you say it
Or at least that's what I've experienced
>>
>>1235526
to much interpretation probably, most people do not care about you or anything you do.
which is absolutly okay, you need to remember that.
>>
File: 1491221303506.jpg (125KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
1491221303506.jpg
125KB, 1375x749px
>>1235514
>>1235492

Burgers will never know the joy of low cost European Airlines anf their 20$ tickets.

Why live?
>>
Yeah I like to travel, but going traveling does not make you one bit cool or interesting. Literally any asshole can jump on a fucking plane and pretend that going to some shit hole somehow changed there life. I like to travel to a place, walk about the place, drink and eat, enjoy the sun and laugh a laugh with my friends
>>
>>1235537
Truly an embarrassing country
>>
>>1235481

>"What do you do when your hobby has become a cliche?"

Does it bother you when other people like doing the same things you do? Did you think you were unique because you like to travel? Traveling has always been "a thing." It's not a new cliche. Get off your high horse.
>>
>muh seekret Real Traveler klub

Just shut the fuck up and do what you want. If you like traveling then you like traveling, there is no other way to put it, dipshit.
>>
Since it has become a cliche, you better quit traveling now before you get lumped in with them; God forbid.
>>
>>1235481
You should give it up.
>>
If am not held at gunpoint by communist rebels, I didn't travel.
>>
File: VH_Preview_basque flag.jpg (76KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
VH_Preview_basque flag.jpg
76KB, 590x332px
>>1235746
I was once offered 9000 Francs to drive a car across the French / Spanish border for some "interesting" Basque people, back in the pre-Schengen days.

I politely declined.
>>
>>1235481

What i enjoy is meeting random people just for 2 to 3 days and knowing i'll never meet them again

Also these are people I'd never meet in real life. In the last years in my homecity i barely meet anyone who wasn't a student in some technical field like me and who is around my age
>>
>These plebs aren't gentry, let alone nobility
>Don't even know the Grand Tour
Laughing my behind off at your lives, gentlemen.
>>
>>1235537
>Europe

You mean the "continent" smaller than Texas?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.