[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to plan some free time that I'll have in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Rick-Steves-full.png (316KB, 611x312px) Image search: [Google]
Rick-Steves-full.png
316KB, 611x312px
I'm trying to plan some free time that I'll have in Europe, which should amount to around 7 - 10 days. It's easy to stretch it out to 10.
Right now I'm thinking of the following plans:

>Amsterdam + Paris + ?? (maybe Normandy for WWII stuff?)
>Prague + Vienna + Bratislava (I have been to Prague before but it would be nice for another day or two)
>Madrid + Barcelona (maybe somewhere else as well)
>Rome + Florence + Naples
>London + Bath + Edinburgh

History, culture, museums, etc. are all most important. I love nature as well, but I will be traveling alone so I'd rather stick to cities.
I'm 25 years old but I don't care too much about partying.
It would be cool to get laid, but I already have a girlfriend so it's not so important.

Places I have visited:
>Berlin, Dresden
>Prague, Cesky Krumlov
>Kyiv
>Krakow, Warsaw
>>
>>1235292
>>Rome + Florence + Naples
spend your time in Italy
>>
>>1235292
If you're willing to fly (not expensive) between cities, you could do a great cultural death march around Paris, Vienna, Rome in 10 days. Buy the visitor/museum card for Paris and Vienna and see as much stuff as you can. You'll be exhausted at the end of the day and won't be tempted to stray. It's called the Vienna Pass in Vienna, can't remember the name is Paris but it's a similar deal; covers major museums and public transport. I don't know if there is one for Rome but you should book online for Vatican museum and other major places; take an organized tour of the Colosseum / Forum to beat the crowds.
>>
>>1235292
His show sucks.
>>
Don't go to Bratislava, it's almost pointless from a tourist's point of view, it has some nice places but overall it's pretty meh. Slovakia is a beautiful country but to see the unique nature, history and culture you need to go further east. Try Kosice, historic buildings all around, imho much nicer people, tons to do. If you're into castles then Spis Castle is absolutely amazing. There's tons of natural caves, some of them are extremely unique if you're into that sort of thing
http://www.ssj.sk/en

If you want to see some nature, I can recommend national park Slovensky Raj. Probably the most beautiful nature I've ever seen. Some of the tracks there are really difficult but they're so fucking worth it, it's also not hard to find people who'd tag along and slovak people are generally very friendly.

Here's a website with a ton of shit to see in slovakia
http://www.slovakia.com/
>>
>>1235292
budapest + belgrade
>>
>>1237185
I would personally recommend Bratislava. It can be done in a day but does have some nice spots as well as Devin Castle outside the city which was beautiful.
>>
File: ezgif-1-567b2397e6.jpg (56KB, 615x596px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1-567b2397e6.jpg
56KB, 615x596px
>>1236944
Objectively false. He has like the only informative travel show in existence, the rest are either just food tourism or "lol different cultures"
>>
>>1235619
this

Skip France, its not that great. Italy is brilliant however, nice weather, more to see culturally and historically and nicer people generally. Venice and Rome are both must see destinations.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.